PREFACE

ABOUT THE BOOK:

Darkness & Light is a boyxboy urban romance fantasy that is inspired by "The Untamed" and "The Vampires' Diaries" fandoms

Darkness & Light is a boyxboy urban romance fantasy that is inspired by "The Untamed" and "The Vampires' Diaries" fandoms. Maybe a little bit of "Twilight". The credits for some of the character's names go to the Mo Dao Zu Shi's author.

Besides the mentioned above, all the plots and settings are my original work.

I believe you have read the blurb and summary out there in the story description before you reach this page. So, I don't want to waste your time by copying the same words here. Please treat the story description out there like the back of the printed book.

Lastly is the cover page. Even though I want to make an original and unique cover just for my book, I have to admit that I have zero talent in drawing. And I don't have any friends that can draw. Therefore, the best I can do is taking pictures from the internet such as Google, Pinterest, and many more; then make a design and edit them to suit my book's theme. As such, I would like to give all the credits to the uploaders. I'll try to leave the link to each pic I put.

P.S: There two settings that are to be used in this story: the fictional ancient world named Guanting, and the present world. As you continued to read the story, you will understand this.

Thank you for clicking "read". And thank you for keep reading to the next and next chapters.

Welcome to my world!

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^.

ABOUT ME:

I am sorry for taking your time again, but please be patient to read this

I am sorry for taking your time again, but please be patient to read this. There are a few things that I would like to say.

Firstly, English is not my first language, therefore, if there are any grammatical errors or vocabularies misused, I apologize in advance for those disturbances.

Secondly, I do not have full knowledge of Chinese culture since I am not Chinese. So, if I happen to make any mistakes, please forgive me.

Last but not least, thank you for your time reading this story of mine. I am currently in the process of drafting the story, thus, the update might take time.