bfb has a problem, i think? (rant)

WARNING- ALL IF THIS MAY BE BULLSHIT! DONT TAKE MY RANT AS FACT AND ONLY AS SOMEONE COMPLAINING ON THE INTERNET. I DIDNT DO RESEARCH IS BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TIME TO.

so, we're all here for bfb memes

but.. ive noticed something's preventing bfb from.. "maturing"

and by that, i mean the transition from being a random youtube animated series to being an actual show.

bfb is currently stuck in between these two categories.. at least i think. im just some pile of shit in 7th grade, so dont quote me on anything i say. im not a credible source, but i know the difference between something good or bad.

so, whats the problem? its the audience voting aspect.

i know, i know, its common place. and i think it was fine for bfdi and bfdia. (idfb seemed to be focused away from the voting aspect of the series, so it doesnt count)

but for bfb? its an issue.

bfb seems to have a story aspect to it. there is a conflict between characters in most, if not all, of the teams that needs to be resolved. best example being fixing book and tacos relationship, which the only reason it's not solved due to the writers panning it out.

but, all of these conflicts includes characters being irrational or rude. because that's how the conflict starts.

but here's the thing with viewer voting in all this- most of the viewers are children.

a childs view on morals and who is considered good or bad is hammered in pretty much like black and white. and rudeness or "bad attitudes" fall into the black area in children's minds.

so, children would immediately vote out someone being rude without second thought. and im not talking about absolute assholes like spongy or pre-bfb 13 book-

im talking about people who can change/arent allowed to, being characters like firey (you could put him in absolute asshole category, but i think that he's just acting much more stupid and closed minded than he used to) or leafy

this means that most of the votes are biased without any thought put into them, which is bad.

if the characters that need to get over themselves and learn a lesson are voted out for "being mean!$:$;", they never learn that lesson.

ex. 1 - pencil/match, both voted out for acting rude towards others. though pencil mightve deserved this (cant remember clearly) match showed that she could get better. she barely did, but was immediately voted off into the no screentime chamber. (the E.X.I.T.)

ex. 2 loser, voted out for uh.. being popular? yes, he lied and everyone started hating him, but that was right before his elimination anyways. this was unfair and i hate being apart of the people who vote him out. eggy deserved this elimination more than anything..

ex. 3 - leafy, being vote out for being "mean!:!:!:", ie. "bossing everyone around and killing balloony!!!!!!" and "taking dream island#;!;!".

i get so angry at this.

she was trying to help out the team and was trying to organize everyone. she was (through self promotion) leader of the team and had experience being team leader before (from bfdi), and was only doing her job. sure, it wasnt exactly given to her by four, but she most likely considered it like a job to her. and leafy is known for being nice to everyone and tries to help as much as possible. and she's trying to recover from all of the trauma she went through being trapped as well as being followed in yoyleland. she is still suffering from that, and stated herself that sulking is becoming routine for her. her reputation is almost nothing, stated by firey during his bullshit reasoning, and everyone hates or at least dislikes her. she doesnt even have a friend anymore thanks to the idiot i mentioned earlier. plus, she stole dream island like what, 8 years ago? no one cares about dream island anymore! does it even exist? where did it go? leafy could just.. give it back to firey-

but my point is she has enough to worry about for gods sake!

i apologize for the off-topic rant, leafy is my favorite character and i defend her with my life, but characters that can improve are shunned away by the viewers as soon as they make a single non-positive action.

it sucks. it really does. but.. i mostly blame the writers.

isnt it strange how the conflicts are dragged out and, for some of them, as soon as it could be improving/ending, the team that the "mean" character is on gets put up for elimination? or at least more recently?

the (anti)fireafy subplot, the lets-cancel-taco drama and its consequences..

i cant recall more atm, but most of these have been dragged out a bunch

the (anti)fireafy subplot seems to just continue on and on (people have been shipping them for over a decade)
this one is all thanks to fireys stupidity and toxicity with leafy. like seriously.. should we even ship them? they barely talk to each other and firey values himself more than their friendship- how the hell could he love her? yea she definitely has a crush on him, but she just looks done with everything (even her sulking about it)

the only reason we can still deal with the uncanceling taco situation is books redemption and survival from bfb 15's elimination

also, clocks been dead for a long ass time. he never deserved it, his team didnt care, eggy tried to cover it up and practically lied to him- god, i feel awful for him. clock was left out for no reason, which is extremely unfair. jeez..

and yeah.. im done. rereading this just makes me sound like im on tumblr and the writers could be doing this on purpose, i just think that the they are avoiding solving the conflicts to drag out the show as much as possible

oh well, theyll never find this. this is a meme book. why am i including this in a meme book anyways..?

eh, im just stupid. hope you have a nice day and i will never rant again in here so dont worry. god.. this was too long-