Part 6

Y/N POV
"Umm..thanks oh how was your dat—ahh!" I screamed as shivers crept through my body seeing the elevator lights flickering and suddenly turned off.

It was complete darkness.

Just Soobin and I alone. Trapped.

"Y/n! a-are you ok!?" He said tryna to search for me with his hands. Then when his vision became clearer again in the dark he spotted me on the ground curled up in fear.

I wouldn't tell this to anyone but I had a fear it was fear of...darkness most of all being alone in the darkness it felt lonesome. It was like being trapped and suffocated through the eyes.

And now that Soobin has seen it...he'll probably make fun of me just to make me suffer. Show everyone that "The Bad Girl" y/n is scared of such petty thing as darkness. But ofcourse he wouldn't know the reason behind it...and wouldn't want to know. People don't know what it's like being home alone all the f***king time, yes I'm rich, yes I have Hani, yes I have Yeonjun my brother who is there with me b-but it's just not the same.

People wonder what got me to be "BAD" it's because of this, me trying to shield myself from people knowing my secrets. I have no other choice but to hide it behind this stern face.

I still remember the time Yeonjun had went out with his friends leaving me alone at home thinking I would be fine, and I was— until a guy knocked on my front door that same night. Ofcourse I wouldn't opened the door so he broke in, turning all the lights off so the cameras in our house wouldn't be able to see his face. And I had to lock myself in the bathroom in darkness to be safe...later having a major panic attack... to the point I had to go to the hospial emergency room by my brother on the side who had found me laying on the bathroom floor unconscious.

Since then my fear of darkness grew...

"Y/n you ok? darn my phone battery died what about you can you call someone?" he crouched down searching for my eyes.

"M-mm-my b-battery is at one p-percent" I stuttered but finally meeting his eyes.

"Oh umm... let me try kick the door ok" he was about to stand when I held his wrist.

"Don't g-go pp-please" my eyes teared up seeing my hands shaking to hold onto the sleeves of his leather jacket slightly tugging. I shivered, but it wasn't from the cold. It was the fear of being left alone again.

Soobin POV
"Y/n I'm right here I'm not going to go anywhere...I'm not going to leave you anywhere...just trust me ok" seeing her so scared yet so vulnerable. She loosened her grip as I stood up from my squatted position and started banging on the door.

"Hello! Anyone there? We're trapped! Please send HELP!" I banged my fists to the point blood started oozing out because even the emergency button wasn't working. But in the end after 5 min of constant hitting I stopped and slowly leveled myself down and sat next to y/n.

"I guess we have to wait until someone checks on us" I smiled looking at her reaction but it was nothing. She was stiff and frozen.

"Mhm..." she spoke softly.

"Y/n I know you're scared there's no need in pretending to be tough...I-I promise I won't tell anyone" I held up my pinky making her eyes lighten up. When she was about to do the pinky promise with me the elevator jerked down, making her scream.

"Shhhh... it's ok y/n ahh, you're safe. I'm here with you." I said as I enveloped my arms around her shoulder as her body trembled.

Y/N POV
Just when he said that my fear dissipated a little as my head pressed against his chest & listened to his steady heartbeat slowly accelerating.

"Y-you know Soobin I don't get you sometimes time... you shouted at me me just yesterday and n-now you are..." I stopped midway not wanting to say it.

"Caring? Sweet?" he chuckled moving closer to you.

"Y-yeah I guess? O-h I forgot to ask but how was y-your date with H-h-hani..." I stuttered feeling nervous about his answer.

"Okay...but I would rather be here with...you" he whispered emphasizing on the 'you' part making my face turn into a different shade. Rosy to be exact.

"Soobin...it w-won't happen because she likes you?" I answered knowing what he was trying to indicate.

"So it can happen though? plus I don't care what anyone thinks" he scoffed.

"Well I do, so it's better if we stay away from eachother" I fake smiled digging myself into a deeper hole.

"Okay then..." he released his grip and moved his hands away...basically un-hugging me. I looked at him with a brow up confused.

"What? you said to stay away" he smirked seeing my face.

"O-h u-umm yea" I said hugging my knees wrapping my shaking hands around them. After two whole minutes in fear I looked up to see if he was looking and by my surprise he was...his eyes still twinkling even in the dark.

"Come here...and stop pretending you're not afraid, babe" he grabbed me by the waist pulling me so close the point we could feel eachothers breaths.

Babe!?