~Cramps-A Sporagine Story~

A/N: Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-
--Warnings: sexual references and m o a n(No SmUtT eWwW]--

Old sport groaned. His shift just ended, and he had knots all over. Dave noticed, but said nothing. Topez looked Jack up and down as he walked out the door. Dave clocked out, and Toby mumbled to him,"Make sure you take good care of him, he isn't looking to good." "Yeah, I noticed. I will, boss man. Have a good night." Topez mumbled a 'you too' as Dave ran out to catch up with his boyfriend.

"So... you cramped up alot? There's an easy fix!" Dave smiled. Jack tilted his head. They were sitting on the couch. Jack was in front of Dave. "A massage! I'm good at those." Jack looked hesitant. "I swear I'll be gentle." Jack nodded slowly and turned around. Dave slowly began caressing Jack's back, being gentle with the knotted areas. "Do you like it?" Dave said when Jack made a sound of approval. "S-Shut up..." Jack chimed. He mumbled to Dave that he could go down harder on his shoulder blades(LISTEN, THIS IS MY VERSION OF JACK, AND I LOVE BEING RUBED ON MY SHOULDERS. DO. NOT. A S K-.... [sorry, sensitive subject]). Dave abided, and used his elbows to rub circles in his blades. Jack tried to not make sounds, scared of the embarrassment that he would dawn, but occasionally he would mewl or purr. Dave smiled, and asked "Did I untie the knots?" Jack nodded. His face was a mess. "I'm glad. You can ask me anytime you need help~" Dave cooed. Jack slapped him and stood up. "I-I need to take a s-shower" he shouted as he ran upstairs.

A/N: AHHHHHHHHH- 3 chapters in a day??? HOLY SHIT-