Why ello der.

Hiya!
So, if you read the last part I added, I explained(/j) that I have plans to begin writing again if I get in the mood. And, well, I've decided that I am most definitely going to get back in a habit. Yayyyy. Anyways, a few things. One, I'd like to explain why I went haywire and unpublished this story after basically disappearing off the face of Wattpad. Basically, I didn't like the guilt of not publishing. I have ADHD, I'm shit at writing and keeping to it for longer then 2 minutes. But, I know the true reason now. I just didn't enjoy what I was writing. I adopted other's ways of writing the characters, and that isn't me. I have my own versions of the characters, my own universe, and that's what I want to write. I'll be posting about this canon and everything about it later on, but I'd like everyone to know that I will not be writing the same way as before, and I'm scrapping OCs. Requests are totally open, and you can request any OCs you have, sure. But, past OCs that existed in my wack ass canon, they're being scrapped. Sorry, but like I said, you can request any OCs you may have and I'll most likely get to it.

With that being said, a quick recap. I'm starting anew, with my own canon and universe, and past OCs are being scrapped. Later on an explanatory chapter will be posted.

I appreciate you guy's patience with my weird ass meltdown and hiatus, but I swear, I'm alive!

My first Teaser: Awake.

See you all on the flipside!

-Ben.