Cheater 2

Hi guys! I actually have stopped making these but as per high demand I will continue a part 2 to the cheater series. Hope you all have had an awesome holiday season. Peace. Love.

    After 2 years of heart ache and loss, you decided it was time to move on. You got a job promotion 3 years later and you're now the boss of a big company. You have been hiring new people like crazy, just enough to fill up spots to start working on a new video project right away.

    Your currently sitting in your office waiting for your next interviewee to arrive. You hear a knock at the door, "come in."

    "Your next appointment has arrived," your assistant said. "Send him in," you said looking down at the papers in front of you not bothering to look up. "Y/N?" You look up and did a small gasp. "What are you doing here Colby?" "I'm here for the interview, your the big mad in this company?" "Yes i am, lets get it over with shall we," you said grabbing some papers, and expected Colby to sit down. "Well then shall we sta-" "I'M SORRY." he practically yellef at you. "What?" "I was a fool, a big fool to ever let you go." "Doesn't matter, your married and have a daughter." "She cheated on me." He said looking down.

    You didn't know how to react. Karmas a bitch was all you kept thinking to yourself. "Colby, I don't know what to tell you." "Say you'll give me another chance." You shook your head, "im sorry but no." "I've been trying to contact you, but you've changed everything, you even moved." "Your 3 years too late Colby. You hurt me way too much." You said starting to stand up from your chair. "Please, I know theres something in there still for me" he said pointing to your heart as he started walking towards you, and you were walking towards him at this point.

    "Leave Colby." "No, you'll have to call security to escort me out." "Colby, please." You said with tears forming in your eyes. "Please, just 1 more chance, i promise I won't fuck up this time," he said closing the gap between you two. You look up to him and he smashes his lips on yours, as tears start streaming down your face. You pull away and smile at each other. "It'll take time," you said. "I'll wait as long as you need me too."

I might start writing again lol.
I forgot how my mind works and how I can make up little scenarios like almost a movie type of thing in my head. Feels good.