PERSONALITY (MBTI)

𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝟯𝟭𝟭𝟮𝟭𝟵𝟴𝟵 𝗖𝗧𝗗
𝗗𝗿 𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗮-𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲
𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙰𝙻

Sadie Moore is an ESFJ-T in Myers-Briggs Personality Classification.

_____________________________

ENVIRONMENT:
79% Extraverted | 21% Introverted

MENTAL ENERGY (VIEWING THE WORLD):
59% Observant | 41% Intuitive

NATURE (DECISIONS & EMOTIONS):
75%  Feeling  | 25% Thinking

TACTICS (WORK & PLANNING):
94% Judging  | 6% Prospecting

IDENTITY (HANDLING STRESS)
79% Turbulent | 21% Assertive

____________________________

STRENGTHS:
- Strong Practical Skills
- Strong Sense of Duty
- Loyalty
- Sensitive & Warm
- Good at Connecting With Others

WEAKNESSES:
- Worried about Social Status
- Inflexible
-Reluctant to Improvise
- Vulnerable to Criticism
- Too Selfless
-Dwells on Regrets
(Turbulent ESFJ only)

____________________________

ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS:

COMMITMENT OVER A CASUAL FLING-
ESFJs take each stage of a relationship very seriously. For this reason, they are slow to enter relationships until sure the other party has the same goals. They commit quickly, marriage and family being the ultimate goal.

• SATISFYING MUTUAL NEEDS-
ESFJs strive for harmony in all relationships, especially so in romance. They try to understand partners early on to give them what they need to feel loved. Similarly, knowing they are loved and appreciated has a huge affect on their self esteem.

• TOUGH AND TIRELESS IN HARDSHIP-
ESFJs are very unlikely to abandon a relationship, as they face hardship head on. This means they are usually the party broken up with rather than 'the ones that got away'. They don't shy away from conflict in a relationship, prefers for things to be in the open and dealt with, as they despise passive aggressiveness. That said, they can often bite off more than they can chew, and can feel extremely hurt when criticised.

WARM AND LOYAL-
ESFJs want to feel valued and trusted. This means they are happy to take on the administrative side of a partnership, eg: managing finances, and organising the home, if it means the person they care for has some stress off their plate.

• TRADITIONAL-
Organised in how they develop relationships. Won't move into a relationship before establishing a deep friendship. Often stick to 'dating rules' (won't kiss until the third date), and this extends into fulfilling gender roles.

• AFFECTION AND INTIMACY-
ESFJs are extremely affectionate with their partners, and don't mind PDA. Service oriented in their affection and intimacy. Open to experimenting and trying new things, so long as their partners are willing to reciprocate.

COMPATIBILITY-
ESFJs should look for partners who share the "Observant" personality for practicality. They don't tend to think deeply in the abstract or artistic, so an "Introverted" partner can help them be more open minded and introspective. "Natural" partner is ISFP or INFP.

(Note: interestingly enough, the 16personalities site classes Steve Rogers as 'ISFJ', so the two of their personalities would not be considered 'kindred spirits'. That said, both their types work well with other 'Observants' and those with at least one or two opposite functions. ISFJ "natural" partner is ESTP or ESFP- make of that what you will!)

•••

(TO BE CONTINUED:
-super suits/abilities
-personal playlists
-quotes & philosophies
-Q&A *pending*)!