💥XI

YOU WOKE UP LATER AT AROUND 11 TO A SOFT SPOKEN CONVERSATION GOING ON AROUND YOU.

"so thats why?" ochaco asked, and you heard katsuki hum.

"we appreciate you telling us, and we wont take it personal," iida said.

curiosity got to you and, without moving your head from katsuki's chest, you asked, "wont take what personal?"

"nothing, dumbass," katsuki said softly to you.

"now that [y/n]'s awake, why don't we play truth or dare?" ochaco suggested; everyone agreed.

"alright, you go first ocha," you said, a devious smile on your lips as she glanced nervously at you with a look that also read "dont you dare do this rn."

"tru—," she had started to say, but todoroki huffed playfully as he interrupted her.

"of course you're going to say truth ochaco, it's all you ever say!" he teased the girl, sending a sly smirk to you.

"fine then. dare."

she said that simple sentence with all the confidence she could muster as she stared you down. she had played right into your trap, thanks to todoroki.

"i dare you to take midoriya into the other room and tell him the secret you've been keeping from him since you first year."

you knew internally that she was cursing you, but you also knew that they felt the same about each other.

just call me cupid, you thought to yourself with a proud smile as she begrudgingly dragged him into the office, which was down the hall.

"thank you todo!" you mused, giving your best friend a high five.

"alright, you can go in the mean time," you said to bakugou, who instantly looked towards iida.

"iida, truth or dare."

"um, truth please."

bakugou smirked. "have you ever broken a law?"

"yes.." iida said in a shameful tone, causing your eyes to almost bug out of your head.

"what?!"

"no way!" todoroki chipped in, a suprised look on his face.

"twice, actually..." iida continued to add to the shock factor, causing a riot to go on between you and todoroki. bakugou just had a slightly shocked expression on his face the whole time.

after you urged him to spill it for about two minutes straight, he finally lifted the gate and let the soldiers pour into the castle.

"i've jay walked before, and..."

"and...?" you continued for him.

"and... i have walked the streets intoxicated."

"what?!??" both you and todoroki said at the same time, heads whipping towards each other.

"it was during spring break," the blue haired boy said with a sheepish hand in the nape if his neck. "i'm lucky it was only for a quick second before bakugou knocked some sense into me..!"

your head then whipped towards bakugou, who was now looking at you with an amused and cocky smirk.

"you knew about this??"

"you didn't?"

"gah!" you said, throwing a pillow towards him, "i cant believe you!"

a few minutes later izuku and ochaco came back into the room, now sitting very close to each other. she looked towards you and mouth a small, thank you.

the game kept on going for a while, filled with prank calls to their classmates, as well as todoroki daring iida to order them all mcdonalds.

as you went to get the door, as well as the money for the delivery person, todoroki quickly seized the opportunity that was passed right into his grubby little gremlin hands.

"truth or dare, bakugou?"

"truth," bakugou said chalantly, rolling his shoulders a bit to stretch them.

"what's going on between you and [y/n]?"

bakugou felt himself freeze for a second mid-stretch, but he then continued about his business as non-suspiciously as he could.

"nothing," he said gruffly, to which todoroki smirked.

"what you two did in the store says otherwise."

"there's nothing going on between us!" he said defensively, "in fact, i'm still pissed off that she's the one tutoring me! i can hardly stand her as a tutor or even a friend, let alone anything more!"

todoroki swallowed the lump in his throat as his eyes turned to meet yours. you were standing where bakugou couldn't see, gripping the mcdonalds bag and drink tray until they shook slightly, your knuckles turning a different shade than your complexion from the grip. iida seemed to notice too, his gaze darker than usual.

"i think you should leave." todoroki said lowly. everything about him, from his expression to his tone, now cold and harsh.

"what?" bakugou said, his face twisting in a strange sort of confusion, "why?"

"i think so too."

your voice was barely above a whisper, but it still made the blond boy jump. he had no idea you were there, and had heard every bit of what you said.

after he didn't move for a minute, iida spoke up.

"you heard her bakugou," he said in a calm yet firm manner, "you aren't welcome here right now."

"this... this is bullshit!" he yelled, jumping up on his feet and making a move to step towards you.

as soon as he did though, all three boys were on their feet, standing in his way and blocking his route to you.

ochaco got up as well, walking through the wall of boys to come wrap an arm around your shoulder and console you as tears silently ran down your face.

you just stared at the blond boy, the look of hurt and betrayal on your face making bakugou have a lump so large in his throat it was impossible to swallow.

his jaw worked as he assessed the situation. he knew that doing anything would only make things worse, so he turned on his heel and started to walk out.

both iida and todoroki followed him, taking him out to the garage as izuku and ochaco stayed behind, sitting you down on the couch and letting you cry.

though they quickly had to move you to your room, as yelling began to erupt from the garage, which was right beside your living room. you all could clearly hear what the boys were saying, so the two just decided that it would be better for you to not hear their argument.

"i just... i just dont understand," you sobbed, your voice shaky. "i like him, i really do, and i thought he liked me back.."

she looked between the two. "you saw him during the movie, right?"

they nodded.

"he was letting me lay on his chest, and in the store—" a loud sob escaped you for a moment, "—in the store we held fucking hands!"

you calmed down shortly after that, the worst of your burst out was done. "maybe... maybe i was just reading too much into it."

"[y/n]," midoriya said softly, rubbing a hand on your back, "i'm sure you weren't reading into it. i've never seen bakugou be like that with anyone before. though, i'm not sure why he acted like this..."

ochaco sighed, grabbing the remote from your bedside table and flipping on the tv.

"come on now," she said, flipping through the channels, "let's get your mind off of it."

your breathing was still shaky and unstable, and you sniffled every so often, but your mind soon calmed down as you watched mindless television. it was law and order svu, which happened to be one of your group's favourite shows to watch together, so that made you feel better. midoriya kept rubbing your back too, in a soothing way, while ochaco kept a soft and comforting grip on your hand, rubbing small circles on the back of it.