Adorable

A/N WARNING THIS IS KINDA SEXUAL SO IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO THAT STUFF OR UNDERAGED I ADVISE YOU TO LEAVE PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO PLAGUE YOUR MIND WITH MY OWN DESIRES OK? THANKS.
A/N #2- OK YEAH THIS IS SMUT NIW AVERT YOUR EYES CHILDREN RUN FROM THE FANFICS
"Huh, Gordie w-what are you-" He pushed me
against the wall. I looked up at my lover; a light red color painted across his face, his eyes were filled with lust. I tensed up as his face got increasingly close to mine until...I froze. This was really happening. 'H-he-h-h-hes-HE'S-H-HES KISSING MEEEE!!!'. 
    He gripped my wrists tightly, but not enough to hurt me. He pulled away from me, a string of saliva still connecting our mouths together until it split, but before I knew it, we were kissing again. We were both really enjoying the heck out of this (hehe). I was the one making most of the noise, but occasionally, he'd make cute lil' moans and groans. 'I forgot how cute he is' I thought. "Ah~" Gordie sighed as he pulled away once again.
        "Hah~ you're so cute..." He said as he pushed his lips against mine again. Honestly, I could say the same for him. I admired almost everything about Gordie. His hair, his eyes, the way he dresses, and overall, his personality. Gordie has always been such a kind man, but even then...I kinda like this new side of him. I looked down in surprise as I was swept off my feet...uh literally. He picked me up bridal style and began walking over to his bed. 'O-oh goodness is this really happening??' I thought as he pinned me down. I guess that answered my question. Again, he slammed his lips into mine but this time...I felt something...on my chest. He grabbed one of my breasts and started to play with it through my shirt. "He-here," I began, "lemme make it easier for you." I lifted my shirt up and over my head revealing my bra. Gordie bit his lip. He looked...nervous, but I can't really blame him, I haven't done this either.
   "I..." He slightly covered his mouth with his hand. I look at him a little worried "I-A-am I not-" "N-Nono it's not that. It's just...you're so beautiful..." I smiled and felt a sense of relief. He leaned back down and began to pepper my neck with kisses. I squeaked, 'H-he already found one of my weak spots!' I could feel his smile on my skin "Don't make those noises around anyone but me...alright?" He asked. I ran my fingers through his hair. "Yeah...I-nh~promise..." I said between moans and squeaks. I really meant it. He's the only one, the only person who deserves to hear me, but...I think I should be able to hear him too.