♥️Love you more♥️

"Mh~ G-gordie!" I moaned out. He started touching me on my clit slowly circling his thumb in a sort of rhythm. I gripped the bedsheets tight in my fist. I was so sensitive to anything like this, any kind of lovey dovey contact made me flustered and yearning for more, and now I have it. He put his hand on his mouth and smiled at my cuteness, but it wasn't enough, he wanted to hear me more. He leaned down and began to kiss my neck again. I put my arms around the back of his neck and nuzzled my face into it. Then he suddenly stopped. I whimpered at this sudden halt then watched as he sat up and...
   'He...hes taking off h-his...' My eyes widened at his hardened member then he put his arms on either side of my head. He looked me in the eyes with a concerned serious look. "Y/N...you sure you wanna do this?" He asked. 'He's so selfless...' I nodded my head and smiled. I felt his member slowly slide into my womanhood and I moaned into my hand. "Mh~ you alright?" He asked. "Ye-yeah...I'm ok...you can start moving now." I replied. He leaned down and began kissing me again as he began to thrust in and out of me slowly. I put my arms on the back of his neck again and asked "G-gordie...I little bit faster...please~?" Then almost right away he complied. I kept moaning out his name into his neck which only got him going even more. Slowly but surely his thrusts became more sporadic and sloppy as we were both reaching our inevitable climax. "Mh~! Hah~! G-g-gordie! I-I'm gonna~" but before I could finish, I had already reached my end and so did he. He collapsed next to me and breathed heavily into my neck. I turned and smiled at him and he opened his eyes. "Love you~" I said quietly. He smiled and nestled his face in his forearm. "Hmn...love you too..." he whispered as he drifted off into sleep. I scooted closer to him and pulled the blanket over us as I began to drift into sleep as well.

"I love you more" I said before falling asleep.
THE END
A/N- AAAND LAST PART FINISHED. Sorry if this was a little bit short and stuff. I really did not expect to finish this part cuz I have been really busy with school and concert band and work and brjejd. But anyway I hope you enjoyed this "literary masterpiece" written by a fourteen year old. Hh. But anyway, I'll stop talking and leave now bye.