Hear You Too

I put my hands on his shoulders and flipped him over. "H-huh?!" 'O-oh geez I- I'm on top of him Wh-what now?!' I looked at him for reassurance, but I don't think he got the message. "Hm, time to find were you're sensitive at~" I said in a seductive tone. He widened his eyes in surprise when I began to take his shirt of. His face was flushed a brights red, there was more red than when we even started. He was always so cute when he was flustered.
    Once his shirt was off, I trailed my hand up to his neck, he shivered at the touch of my cold fingertips. "Hehe~" I giggled. 'Not here..? Hm...where could it-' Then it hit me. I knew it, this is why he gets flustered every time I touch his chest isn't it? I smirked as I moved my hand down to his chest. He tensed up when I touched there.

Here

  I leaned down and started to pepper his chest with kisses. His breath wavered as he shivered. 'He really likes all this attention he's getting, doesn't he?' I thought to myself. I heard him squeak as I touched his neck with my free arm, but then I gasped as I felt something. It was touching me, right over my...area. I sat up and looked down, and what I saw...probably made me the hottest I've ever been in my life.
  H-his cock. It was poking through this pants. My face flushed to red and my hands shot to my mouth. 'W-w-what do I do now?!? I can't just leave him hanging like this I have to-" my thoughts were interrupted when I was pinned down once again. I looked up and saw his face again. He looked even more flushed then when we started. 'H-he's burning up...' I thought as I felt his arm. 'But I still dunno what do do... I mean I do! But...Ok just play along' I thought again. "L-lemme help." He offered. His hands reached for my leggings and pulled them down revealing my (f/c) panties...my (f/c)...drenched panties, but... right then, I didn't care. I was with the one I loved. He's touching me in ways I've never been touched before...and I never realized how much I wanted it...until now.