Bakugou's POV

The last thing I remember was getting blasted in the face and blacking out. I opened my eyes having the light flood in and my left side burning. I screamed in pain. It felt like I was on fire. It hurt to much. I heard a door open. i sat up and saw 4 guys running into the room. They pinned me down to the bed. I screamed in pain. "Calm down." A man yelled. I started pulling trying to get away.

"Let go." I yelled and screamed more. I jerked my right hand away. I made a tiny explosion making the guy holding down my left arm let go. "Calm down. Your safe here." Another one yelled. I just screamed and started hitting the guys. The two guys grabbed and pinned my arms down. "Calm down." A guy yelled. The pain was to unbearable. I felt like I could scream for eternity. I closed my eyes and pulled harder.

"Stop it." I yelled. The pain only started getting worse and they grip only got tighter. "It hurt's." I yelled and pulled harder. Suddenly I felt cold and the pain went away. I stopped pulling and opened my eyes to see a little boy around my age. He had red and white hair and bandages covering his left eye. "What did you do? He's going to get frostbit." A guy yelled at him. 

"It stopped him fighting you. Plus, it wont give him frostbit. It's more of an ice pack." The boy said. The guys let me go. "Where am I?" I asked and sat up. The boy sat down. "Your in the hospital." The guy that was yelling a the boy said. "How did I get here?" I asked. The doctor pointed to the boy. "This little squirt. If it wasn't for him you would be dead." He said. I looked at the boy. "Thank..." He interrupted me.

"Don't thank me. All I did was run away from home and saw a blood spot. I could of chosen to ignored it." He said. "By the way. What's your name?" The doctor asked. "I'm Bakugou." I answered. "Katsuki Bakugou?" He asked. "Um yeah." I said. The guys looked at each other. "Bakugou. You've been missing for three days." He said. 

Todoroki's POV

I fell asleep when the doctor started talking to the boy. I stood up all night making sure he didn't bleed or if he waked up. I woke up to someone poking me. I opened my eyes to see the boy. The ice was melted. "Sorry to wake you up. I was just wondering if you could do the ice thing again?" He said. "Sure." I said and put my hand on the bandage. He flinched a little. "Sorry. Did I hurt you?" I asked. "N-no." He lied. It was so obvious. I used my quirk to cool him down. "Tanks." He said and smiled. 

"No. It's okay." I said. He looked at me. "Um can I ask you some questions?" He asked. "Yeah." I said and he looked away. "W-why did you save me?" He asked. "Well you were just laying there covered in blood. I couldn't just stand by and watch you die." I answered him. "Alright, w-why did y-you stay up a-all night?" He asked. "Why are you stuttering." I asked. He turned his head.

"I'm nerves. Alright, now answer the question." He said. "Well if you lost more blood you would of died, so I stayed up to make sure you didn't bleed." I said. He looked back at me. "Um, uh. W-w-what happened t-to y-your face." He said. I smiled. I started taking off the bandages. "Y-you d-don't have t-to force yourself t-to show me." He said but I continued. I took it completely off. 

His eyes widen. He saw my scar. "How?" He asked. "My mom pored boiling hot water on my face. It doesn't help that my dad is abusive." I said. "Sorry. I should of not asked." He said and looked at his lap. "It's fine." I said and started re-wrapping it. 

For a week I would visit Bakugou every day. We would talk a lot and play. After the 5th day he was aloud to take off the bandage. His scar was big but beautiful. Bakugou didn't like it. It was funny watching his reaction.

I walked into the hospital. "Good morning. How can I help you?" The lady said. I walked passed her and went to the elevator. I pressed the floor Bakugou was on. The elevator opened and I walked to Bakugou's room. I open the door and walked in. "Bakugou I'm..." I stopped myself. Bakugou wasn't there. 

I ran to the elevator and went down to the front desk. "How may I help..." I cut her off. "Where's Bakugou?" I asked her. She looked at me. "Todoroki. Oh. I'm so sorry. He... He got discharged. His parents took him home." She said. "W-What?" I asked and felt tears running down my checks. "Bakugou told me to tell you that he's sorry and will miss you." She said. I turned around and walked out of the hospital. 

I walked home. When I got home I was greeted by my dad. "Why are you home so early. You usually are gone for hours." He said. "Bakugou's gone." I whispered. "What was that?" He asked. "Bakugou's gone. He left without saying good bye." I yelled and started crying. "Quite your crying. You'll see him again, but if your lucky you won't. He was bad anyways." He said. I ran to my room.