Your words cut deeper than a knife

Izuku winced as he was thrown against a wall

"YOU ANNOYING PRICK!" His childhood crush yelled, small explosions coming off the blondes hands.  

Izuku whimpered as the blonde got closer, "I've had it with you, Your annoying compliments, Your Shitty face, EVERYTHING" he continued, glaring down at Izuku

"𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙" Izuku widened his eyes, tears started to stream down his face. The words hurt more than anything he could imagine. He clutched his chest as he got up and ran out of the class room, he couldn't bear to be in there anymore. He continued to run into the bathroom, where he locked himself in a stall and let his sadness out. He knew that Bakugo probably wouldn't have loved him back, but a large part of him, was so, so, 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭.

What a fool he had been.

It was a short time, before he heard the bathroom door open, He sniffed, wiped his eyes, and exited the stall, coming face to face with Todoroki. The peppermint haired boy put a hand on Izuku's shoulder, patting it. " I'm sorry he said that to you of all people..." Todoroki said, looking unsure of what to say, " I-If you'd like, I could give you a hug?" Izuku trembled, before falling into the peppermint's chest, crying again. Todoroki tried the best he could to comfort the poor boy, rubbing his back, and saying kind words( What he could manage). Finally, Izuku stopped crying, and ended up falling asleep on Todoroki, again, the peppermint was unsure, of what the hell to do. 

Todoroki did the best he could to take Izuku to his dorm(Izuku's Dorm * Cough Cough*), Almost dropping the greenette a few times. Finally he got to the dorm room, and with an exhausted sigh, he put Izuku onto his bed. The peppermint studied how peaceful Izuku looked in his sleep, compared to what he had looked like in the bathroom, he pulled the blanket up onto the greenette's shoulders, then left the room. 

"Bakugo that wasn't very manly...." A red head boy said cautiously, " Midoriya was just looking out for you..." 

Katsuki growled and yelled, " That's exactly why he got what he deserved, What you want something like that to Hair for brains?" the class room just muttered to each other about Katsuki's behavior towards Deku, it was getting really annoying, " Will you all Shut the Fuck up about it?! I can still hear you all and I can't fucking stand it."  The class room went silent, sending a few glances at the blonde before just sitting down 

Katsuki noticed the round faced girl from the sports festival looked like she wanted to beat the hell out of him, but was restraining herself from doing so, he smirked internally, What could she do to him?Nothing, He had beat her ass once and he could do it again. 

He glared at the class entrance, waiting for the green hair nerd to come back in with the peppermint haired E-boy. But after a while, only the E-boy returned, Deku was nowhere to be seen. Katsuki shifted uncomfortably before yelling, " Where's the little prick?" 

The Peppermint haired boy turned to him, with a dark glare, "I took him to his room, He's not fit to come to class today after your words..." he growled, this just enraged Katsuki

" So he didn't come cause he's a god damn wimp?" Katsuki flared back, rolling his eyes, " God he's hopeless." He heard a chair scoot against the floor and footsteps stomping towards him. "Ochako-Chan!" The frog girl yelped before Katsuki felt a hand slap him hard in the face. " DEKU CARES ABOUT YOU SO MUCH AND YET YOUR TO DAMN BLIND TO SEE IT!" The brunette yelled, clearly not caring anymore. " YOU'RE JUST SO SELFISH!" 

Katsuki rubbed his face, and surprisingly kept his tongue. The E-boy put a hand on Ochako's shoulder and said, "That's enough.... He's not worth it." He was clearly holding back a lot.

Whatever, if they wanted to be concerned over the boy who could take care of himself, That was fine, It wasn't Katsuki's problem.

Not anymore