Got a feeling that I'm going under

Izuku woke up to an odd feeling in his chest, but it slowly faded as he breathed. He turned to the clock on his nightstand and saw it was 7pm,  not too late to go get something to eat. He got out of the bed and cleaned himself up a little, then went to go out.

As soon as he opened the door, he instantly wished he hadn't. Bakugo had been walking to his dorm, looking like he was ready to sleep right then and there. Izuku felt the feeling in his chest again, this time, it was more painful, What was going on?

" What are you Gawking at Wimp?!" Bakugo snapped, his eyes flashing with slightly remorse. Izuku shook his head, not wanting to talk to the blonde. It seemed Bakugo got the message, and he just grunted. " Suit yourself..." He said, Stomping off to his dorm. Izuku flinched at the door slamming shut, he stood there for a few minutes, before slowly heading down to the common area, where most of the other students were if they hadn't headed to bed yet.

" Deku-kun!  Are you alright?" Ochako exclaimed, running to the greenette. He didn't want everyone to worry over him, Like he was a burden or something, so he put on a fake smile and said, " Yeah! I'm all good! Just a bit hungry." he knew that Todoroki was watching him closely, and could probably see through his lie. Even Ochako looked suspicious, but she just smiled back and said, " Todoroki and Yaoyorozu made dinner, Both are such great cooks, Come on and have some of it!" She grabbed Izuku's arm and practically dragged him to the kitchen. 

Izuku waited as Ochako was getting him a plate, Slightly embarrassed she had Insisted on getting it for him, like he wasn't capable of doing so himself.He sighed and noticed a small teen, coming up to him with an evil smile, " Hey Minetta-kun, Is something wrong?" Izuku asked, worried about the teens expression

"Oh nothing... Just wanted to ask... How's things with Bakugo?" It was clear, Minetta was trying to push buttons. Izuku trembled, then said, " Can we not talk about Ka-.... Kac-... K-Kaccha-..." Whenever he tried to say Kacchan, the feeling in his chest kept on attacking him. " Can we not talk about Bakugo?" He settled with that, looking away. He looked at Ochako, who looked shocked, He knew why, Everyone was used to him calling Bakugo, Kacchan. 

She put the plate in front of him and said " Eat..." before slapping Minetta in the head and forcing him out of the kitchen

Izuku ate in silence, and Ochako let him, She knew he was heartbroken and didn't want to make him feel worse than he already did. His fork clinked on the plate as he took it to the sink and washed it. " Thank you Ochako... I-I'm going to head back to bed.... Goodnight." He said, hurrying out of the kitchen before she could reply

"G-goodnight...." Was all she said

The greenette got to his room and slightly slammed the door, he let out an exhausted sigh and collapsed onto his bed. Even though he had been asleep all day, he was already tired. He looked at the clock, It was 8:30pm. He put his head into his pillow, groaning softly, before drifting off to sleep.

Izuku woke up with a pain in his chest, it felt like something was in his chest. He took a deep breath, and the pain hit him harder, he started to violently cough. He got out of bed and ran into the bathroom, he started to cough even more after running, after one violent cough, he felt something warm drip down his chin, he looked in the mirror and saw blood on his face. 

He quickly wiped his face, then went to go find his phone to call All Might, Maybe he could find out what was wrong....

Izuku paced around his bed, waiting for All Might to pick up, anxious for what was going on with him. Finally after a few minutes, He heard All Mights voice

"Midoriya my boy... What's wrong?" 

Izuku trembled

 " A-All M-Might.... I'm.... I'm not feeling so good."