You watch me bleed until I can't breathe

Izuku took a deep breath as he stood up from his desk. Class had been hard, the pain in his chest got in his way countless times, it had annoyed him heavily. He side glanced at Bakugo, who had been watching him the entire day.The blonde noticed him looking, then abruptly turned away, acting like he wasn't watching.

The greenette clutched his chest again, he had to make his move soon. " Hey B-Bakugo!" It  hurt just to say Bakugo now, How much more would this sickness affect him? 

" What Wimp?" Izuku slightly twitched his eye at being called a wimp, " I was wondering if We could... Talk?" He said, The blonde gave him a big glare, scaring Izuku.

" N O, spells No." Bakugo said, getting up, walking out of the classroom

" Midoriya, You should stop trying..." A cool voice said behind him, " He's just going to hurt you more..." Izuku turned to see Todoroki, looking at him with concerned eyes.

" But... If I don't..." Izuku started, then trailed off," It doesn't matter, I'm still going to try." He said determinedly, making Todoroki smile. " I don't know how you do it Midoriya...You just, Never give up, Its amazing..." Izuku slightly looked away from this comment  "I don't have a choice this time..." He whispered.

The greenette noticed a shift at the classroom door, catching a glimpse of ash blonde hair before it disappeared. 'I promised myself I wouldn't give up on this.' Izuku thought, turning back to Todoroki, " Sorry I have to go!" He exclaimed, running out of the classroom

Todoroki watched him leave, " Midoriya... Please be careful, you don't know how vulnerable you are with that Disease..." he said quietly. ( A/N: Todoroki knows Izuku has Hanahaki, infact most of the class knows because of the way he acted that day, it's quite weird to start having these problems right after Bakugo practically dissed him off, Bakugo is one of the few that doesn't know )

Izuku clutched his chest once he neared Bakugo, he started to cough violently, he finally stopped when the blonde was farther away, he opened his eyes, and saw a black and orange petal.

' No no no no.... Just stop, I still have time!' his mind flared, he wiped his mouth and got back up. He quickly ran to Bakugo, making the Blonde turn around when he neared. Izuku was breathing hard, clutching his chest, " K- Ka-Kacchan-! Please.... You have to help me!"the greenette yelled, feeling immense pain from yelling out the nickname. His eyes were screwed shut, the pain was so hard to take in

" Help you with what?" The blonde asked coldly, looking at Izuku with dark eyes.

" You know of The Hannahaki Disease r-right?"The greenette asked, " Please, Y-you have to help me get rid of i-"

" You don't have it." Izuku opened his eyes and looked at the blonde, Bakugo was staring at him with ice cold eyes, " If you do, Prove it. Prove to me that this isn't some stupid thing to make me feel bad for you."

" WHY WOULD I FAKE THIS YOU IDIOT?!" Izuku yelled, crying " WHAT PROOF CAN I GET HUH?! IT HURTS TO BE AROUND YOU NOW!" He felt tears streaming down his cold face, he couldn't see the blonde through them that well.

Bakugo scoffed, " I knew it... I almost fell for it, This is just an act so I feel bad for saying you didn't exist." Izuku couldn't believe it, The one other person that he looked up to, Didn't believe him. The pain in his chest grew and he started to cough again, " Quit Faking it, just face it... I won't love you, Right?" The blonde stared down at him, his expression unreadable. "I'm sorry I can't return the feelings.  But you shouldn't beg me to love yo-"

" I'M NOT BEGGING!" Izuku broke off from his fit of coughing, " Okay yeah! I don't have proof, But I wasn't going to force you into it. You don't need to help me find who I'm in love with. It only hurts to be around you because of what happened yesterday... I still, Can't get over it, but it's not you who I'm getting Hanahhaki for..." Izuku smiled a fake smile, knowing it was all a lie, but he knew that Bakugo would believe it.

"Hmmm... Well, you're right, I don't need to help you... But I will. Look, after seeing that, and blood dripping from your mouth and a few petals falling out, Maybe you are right." The blonde said, turning away, " I'll come over tomorrow... And help you fess up to this one sided Crush" 

Izuku smiled sadly, " Y-Yeah..." 

" Help me Fess up..."

Easier said than done.

(A/N: So, I'm actually in like, a hyper mood, and have the biggest urge to write. Idk what's going on, but, I'm probably gonna end up finishing this story tonight Lol)