Part 1

~in the protecters guild~
No one pov
It's a nice day in the protecters and everyone was just minding there business and everything until lopho the warrior of Los Gatos suddenly turned into a human except he still has cat ears and tail and pupils in his purple eyes and everyone was shocked and the girls blushed and Bri the leader of the protecters and queen of the dragons blushed the most as everyone sees he has dark brown with dark orange fade and has a 6 pack.
Lopho pov
I didn't know what was going on and then i felt that everything was tight and everyone looked a bit small "what has happened to me" i said shocked "you might wanna look in a mirror" Bryan said i looked around and saw a mirror on the wall and walked to it and looked at myself and my eyes widened "your a human" Kay said this is impossible why this form its been so long sense i seen this form "i-i need to be alone" i walked out of the guild and go to my house.
~at night~
Bri pov
I went to go and see if what i saw really happened so i knocked on the door and see him and he lets me in and close the door and it really is him "it really is you..Xylo" as i said his true name his ears went down and saw his sharp teeth and as i back away he stopped and pinned me to the ground "eep" i said "........don't call me that name" he said "why" i said to him ".....because that is no longer my name i don't deserve that name" he said sadly "Xylo..look it's not your fault for what happened in Los Gatos" i said "but why do i feel like it is.." he said with sadness then he unpinned me and we both got up and looked at each other then i hugged him and he hugged me back he felt so warm and then we suddenly just fallen asleep.