Part 2

~in Bri dreams~
No one pov
Bri was walking around in Los Gatos then she hears fighting and weapons clashing and she follows it and it leads her to a training area and sees some gato warriors training with one warrior and he is dodging there attacks he was quite skilled and fast.
Bri pov
Out of my curiosity i went into the training area and then see them stopped training and listened to the one that is talking "you guys need to work more on your speed and strategy and strength but also teamwork that way you can get your advantage and take down your enemies" he said "mind if i fight you" i said as he turned around and see me and he think for a little then give me a smile "alright miss uhh might i ask what your name is" he said "my name is Bri and im the queen of the dragons and you are" i said "the name is Xylo im a warrior and prince of Los Gatos,so you sure you wanna fight" he said "yes im sure unless you are scared to be beaten by a girl" i said with a smirk and the other warriors go ooooo "hehe very well then i accept your challenge" he said then we went to a far part of the training area then we began to fight it was going on for a hour then i used a dark magic spell and launched it at him and then it hit him then i heard a slurping sound and my eyes widened as i see him not hurt at all and that he has yellow lighting marks on him h-he is a god slayer "hehe thx for the meal now it's my turn" he run fast and i got tired because of so much magic i used then i tumble and fell and saw him about to strike i closed my eyes then suddenly pass out then after a while i opened my eyes and see a that im in a bedroom and i sit up and see im wearing a nice nightgown "well look who's awake" i turned and saw him leaning on the wall with his arms crossed "oh hey Xylo" i said "hello i hope i didn't hurt you too hard" he said "it's fine it's just i thought you were gonna finish me off from your attack" i said "well i was about to then i stopped because of how you are a good fighter you are and how i enjoyed your dark magic attack usually stuff like that taste awful but yours is sweet and it be ashamed to finish off a beautiful woman such as yourself" he said with a smirk and i blushed red.
~outside of Bri dreams~
No one pov
As Bri was sleeping Xylo was cooking up breakfast for her and him and see she is still sleeping and he smiled of how cute she looked sleeping then finished making the food and sat it down and waited for her to wake up.
~after a while~
Xylo pov
I then heard a yawn and looked and see Bri is waking up then she woke up and stretch a little "hey sleepy head had a good sleep" i said "emm yah i did" she said "i made you some breakfast" i said "thx Xylo" she said and smiled "np" i said then after we eat breakfast we then were called to a guild meeting and we get there we went to our side and silver had a surprise look on his face "umm who is that!" he said "chill silver it's lopho he is just in his human form with cat ears and tail and pupils in his purple eyes" bri said "well then that's interesting" Michael said "indeed" Brandon said then after that grand master John told us about reaper and after while me and Bri were walking back to the guild and i trained Bryan and Kay and jakey and they were doing pretty good.
~in Bri home at night~
Bri pov
As i was wearing my nightgown and about to go to sleep i heard a door knock and opened it and it was Xylo "Xylo what are you doing here" i asked "im here because of hearing that reaper died i couldn't stop thinking that you might be in danger so i decided to go and sleep with you" he said and i blush a little "o-ok" then i lay down and he lay down on the floor "you know you could sleep here with me on the bed" i said "are you sure" he asked "yah" then he got up and lay down on the bed next to me and we covered ourselves with the blanket "night Xylo" i said "night" he said then we fell asleep.