Hello 15

----

Third Person's POV

Slightly opening his eyes, Sehun managed to utter a word.

“ Hyung ”

He flickered his eyes, adjusting it to the white surrounding. He was about to move his hand when he felt someone holding it, tightly. He tilted his head and looked to the older whose helding his hand while sleeping. Pinilit niya ang sarili niya na makaupo, and successfully he did. Sehun slowly made his way down the bed and next to his Hyung where he carried him and place him to the bed.

“ Sehun, you're awake. Buti naman at gumising ka na, alalang alala sayo si Luhan Hyung ai " Kyungsoo said before closing the door and placed the food tray in the table. Pinanood lang siya ni Sehun hanggang sa magkatabi na sila.

“ Kumain ka muna Sehun, wala ka pang lakas " Sehun just nodded, letting his Hyung fed him up.

Naalimpungatan si Luhan dahil sa boses at tawanan sa paligid niya. Minulat niya ang kanyang mumunting mga mata pero hindi niya aakalain na iyon agad ang bubungad sa kaniya.

Kyungsoo feeding Sehun.

Jealousy, started filling his heart yet he managed to say a word, still audible for the two of them to hear. 

“ Sehunnie "

The two stopped from what their doing and looked at Luhan. Nguniti muna si Sehun kay Luhan bago siya tinabihan.

“ Good Morning Hyung " Sehun said softly that made Luhan's heart skipped a beat.

Luhan answered him with a shuttering voice “ G-g-g-ood mo-morning "

“ Iiwanan ko muna kayong dalawa ha Hyung " saka lumabas si Kyungsoo dala dala ang pinagkainan ni Sehun. He'll give the two some alone time for themselves.

“ Bakit ka bumaba sa higaan mo Sehun? You're the one supposed to be here,not me. "  Saad ni Luhan habang tinitingnan si Sehun direkta sa mata.

Ngumiti muna siya bago sumagot, “ I don't want you to suffer for me Hyung. Ayokong nakikita kitang nahihirapan kaya inilagay kita sa kama. " What Sehun have just said made the older, blushed intensely and averted his gaze. How can Sehun—even with the single word he said—managed to made his heart beat abnormally?

“ Ah Hyung, Baekhyun Hyung informed the others that they're coming back. And he wants to talk to you, personally " sa huling binigkas ni Sehun ay lubusan nang nangamba si Luhan. He knows it when Baekhyun wants to talk to him,personally, he's like digging his own grave.

“ Ka-ilan? " 

“ I don't — "