A New day at Beacon

As everyone was stirring awake getting ready for the Initiation that's going to happen Later on the day there were still a group of people asleep and these people were Ruby,
Y/n, and Yang. They got awakened by a loud voice.

Nora: Rin, Rin wake up sleepy head its time to get up and get ready for the Initiation.

Rin gets up and sighs at nora constantly poking her on the face.

Rin: alright, alright i am awake just let me get ready.

Nora: Wow can't believe that we were able to get to Beacon with so many people signing up. We were so lucky that we applied in time.

Rin: Nora lets head to the cafeteria when we pack up all the stuff alright and we can get all the pancakes.

Nora: Wait you really mean it! I can get all the pancakes that i want!?.

Rin: Yes Nora we just have to pack up all of our sleeping bags and etc. Then we go alright.

Nora: Then lets get to it Rin so I can get all the pancakes!

Timeskip with Nora and Ren finishing packing their stuff and heading to the cafeteria

As Rin and Nora go inside the cafeteria the look at awe how Big it is. Then they notice the food laid out.

Nora: (Gasps) look Rin look at all that food and pacakes! This is the best cafeteria ever.

Rin: I know what you mean look at the size of this place.

Nora and Rin head to the line waiting to get their food as they head to one of the tables and sit down.

Nora: (Eating pancakes) So whats the plan so that we can be on the same team together. How about this we make bribe the headmaster of beacon wait i think that might not work.

As Nora keeps talking about a plan to be on the same team Rin finishes Eating and heads to the locker room with Nora closely following by to het ready for the initiation.

Nora: Rin I am so exicited for the Initiation i wait to smash so grimm!

As Rin was getting her equiqment and weapond ready Nora was still discussing about a plan

Nora: oohh what about this one, we'll have a signal or callsign do that we can find each other.

Rin: Nora?

Nora: Yes, Rin?

Rin: (Inspects her weapons and holsters them away) I'm not sure if that plans going to work out.

Nora: Thats Why it's a perfect plan no one will suspect that.

Rin:(Shuts locker) Alright come on Nora, lets go

Nora: Ok coming Rin! (Runs up next to Rin)

In the locker room somewhere else Ruby, Yang and, Y/n. Were getting ready

Yang: Hmm, how come you look really more excited today?

Ruby: It's because i don't have to do any socializing and talking. Because today I get to let my sweetheart do all the small talk and socializing. (Grabs Crecsent Rose and rubs her hand of it)

Yang: Well remember little sis you are also not going through this intiation. You are also going to have to grow up you're gonna have to meet new people and learn how to work together.

Ruby: Uugghh!  You sound just like dad! (Grabs Crecsent Rose and holsters it Round her waist) Then first of all how does meeting new people have to do with fighting? And Secondly I don't need people to help me grow up! I am already old enough and I habe been drinking milk!