eyes WIDE open

After the last period bell chimed, I looked down at my phone to see that I have received a text from none other than Matty B Raps. "Meet me in the rear of the school pls my leige", read the text and so I frolicked over to the location. When I arrived, Matty B stood leaning against a chiseled brick wall shaving his whiskers. As I began my voyage through the ally, he looked up chucking his razor out of fear. The razor flew into the air, landing on a pussy. The levitated cat yelping in terror, "ZOOOWEEE MEOWMA!", before dropping dead to the cold concrete floor. Matty looks over at me, his eyeBALLS bulging out of their deep-set sockets. Suddenly from behind me I heard multiple footsteps. "Where is he? Where tf is Madison B Wraps?!", pounded a voice. I turn around only to see a gang of dwarfs approximately 2'7 and 3/4" tall. Matty turns to them, his 5'7" physique quaking in fear. "You have just killed our leader XXXTentacion, this is the beginning of World War III!", boomed the tallest dwarf as he ran at Matty B with a dildo in his hand, ready to project it at any moment. The warfare was just beginning, I stood in the ally as all 15 dwarves suctioned their dildos to Matty B's body. Frozen in dismay, utterly conflicted and unable to aid in the malicious battle, I get war flashbacks, deja vu as some would say, to my German reign in the 1940's... Matty B projected his karate chops at the little men, smackin them right to the ground, although they didn't fall very far... One by one the gang members fell (literally and metaphorically). The defeat of the Pussy Gang left them running for their mother (all 15 of them were brothers even their pussy cat leader). Matty B rose in glory, dildos swinging from every part of his body, even his penis blended in. I look at my hunky classmate as he struts his way over to me in a drag queen like fashion, his head bouncing up and down like a pigeon in the cold. "Matty B that was really hot I didn't know you were so strengthy", I say as I flutter my eyelashes. "What can I say", Matty boasts before ramming his succulent chapped lips against mine. I gasp in shock before smooching him back, feeling his tongue in my esophagus and the dildos, still on his body, rubbing against my girthy thigh. I open my eyes mid kiss only to see that Matty B had in fact not closed his eyeBALLS that entire time...mmm it really turned me on. I break the contact of our now moist lips to help him remove the multiple dildos suctioned throughout his body. While removing them I find out that he has not one, not two, but fourteen nipples, just like a lactating mother cow I thought. He looked at me awaiting an insult, but only a plethora of compliments came to mind. I continue to remove dildos one by one, accidentally yanking his 2 inch penis in the process. "I'm so sorry don't be angery", I say akwardly looking down at the floor avoiding eye contact with his peen. "It's ok I liked it!", exclaimed Matty B caressing my face with his ravishing elbow. We skip away, leaping over the carcass of XXXTentacion, and exiting the ally in unison like Nazi soldiers.
***
At the arrival to my house I stood by the door in absolute bamboozlement. Matty B Raps, the drug lord, actually kissed me and it was my duty to tell the world. I precisely whipped out my phone throwing into the air as I did a spinarooni and landed while catching my phone on my preferable quarter inch of my couch. I swiftly proceed to open the "matty b can RAP his hand around my necc ;)" group chat. "I cordially invite thee to a voyage into the mall for gossiping and shopping", I send into the chat. In 0.0235 seconds replies fly my way and everyone is in. I seductively strip out of my Fetty Wap hoodie and lulu lemoned leggins before propelling myself directly at the steaming shower. I wash my head lice and scrubadubdub my entire slippery body. "Damn you need to shave your toes soon Soph you silly goose!", I chuckle to myself before sliding out of the shower and meow as the warm towel touches my firey skin. Once directly out of the shower I take my flat iron and sizzle my hair straight. "TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!", exclaims the iron. I TTTSSSSSSSSSS some more until my entire head of hair is straightened. I apologize to my lice as I continue to prepare for my mall day with my loves, chucking my hair into a not messy bun...unless... Anyways, I leave the comfort of my farm as I make my voyage outside to scooter to the mall for my playdate.