Tohru x Shouta \\\\SMUT////

This was requested by 1gnachio, hope I meet your expectations with the lemon!
°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^
              *Knock,knock,knock*
Tohru walks up to the door and opens it, revealing the most adorable human she's seen. "Hello Tohru. Is Kobayashi home currently." The maid responded with a small yet enthusiastic nod. "Right this way" she stretched her hand to lead the boy over. Kobayashi looked up from her papers when she saw the two enter the launge area. "Hi Shouta, I got to leave for work soon but Tohru will help you settle in for the summer". The small boy nodded in a simplistic manner.

              ~Three weeks later~
Miss Kobayashi had woken up early and decided to tell Tohru to wait for Shouta to wake up and then all of them would go to a small breakfast place. The restaurant had booths for the costumers so they wouldn't have to look at other people eating. It was a very popular place and buzzing. What Miss Kobayashi didn't know was that Tohru was on her mating season, which, by my author powers, she had imprinted on Shouta. After they arrived at the place, Tohru sat next to Shouta, which was odd in both of the perspectives.
*Clink* "Oh,I dropped my chopsticks" Tohru said as she bent down and went under the table. So much for Shouta's dismay that, after a few seconds of shuffling from the female's part, he was almost paralysed out of shock. With a swift movement and a sly mindset, Tohru started to move her hand from his hip up to his cunt. Slowly rubbing her hand over it, she felt it rise. Small gasps were heard from the small male's mouth.        "Hmm....I can't seem to find them" Tohru exclaimed, still, her movements not faltering. Instead of stopping, she unzipped his pants and shoved her hand down his pants making the boy grunt. His legs started to shake slightly, Tohru noticing went at an even faster pace. Taking a bite out of his food, his face became an even darker shade as he let his cum spill all over her hand.
With no intention of stopping she claimed to have found one and continued her plans opening her shirt and pressing his cock in between her chests. Sucking on his tip while her bust was around him making an up and down motion, the male couldn't hold it much longer and let it all out with a very extended grunt and small gasps. Tohru cleaned herself up and buttoned up her shirt after zipping his pants up. "Found the other one" Tohru proclaimed with a proud smile on her face while fixing her hair.
  The rest of the evening was normal, not much events and Miss Kobayashi didn't mention anything. The next day, Kobayashi's strict orders to Tohru were  to keep a very close eye on Shouta because of his strange behavior from yesterday. "Don't worry Miss Kobayashi, I will keep a very close eye on him" Tohru responded while smirking mischievously. When Tohru was sure that Kobayashi was far, she ran to Shouta's room and went sneakily under his sheets. With swift and precise movements his clothes were off, and so we're hers. She started giving him a very sloppy and wet deep throat to which he woke up with a very adorable moan.
When he was fully awake, she quickened her speed, which caused him to grow harder and harder by the second. Twitching he started saying "I- ah~ I'm c-clo" at those words she stopped her actions. No longer resisting, Tohru claimed on top of him and lowered her already dripping cunt onto his cock. With no time to let him prepare for movements, she started bouncing on her knees making her chest move with her body. With a bit of hesitance, he placed his hands on each one and squeezed softly, for seconds later to stuff his face on them. Moans and slapping skin were the only thing around the room. With the blowljob from before, he was already sensitive enough to let it all out. "Go on, cum" she said with half lidded lustful eyes. She didn't have to say that a second time. And with that, the both of them came, making a mess all over the bedsheets. With a pleased sigh she stated "This is just the first round".
-/////////////////////////////_///////////////////////////////-

Sorry I changed some details. Hope everyone may enjoy this smut!

Master