ch 3

roe looked hurt, but she just smiled it off and they all went on with their day.

"we're all going to go do something before it rains, want to come, valerie?" ashton asked her and caught both her and calums attention, since they were poking each other.

"i'm okay." she said and smiled. "me too." calum said after her and just smiled at her, poking her nose softly.

"don't bang my sister, okay, calum hood?" ashton said before closing the door and val instantly started laughing.

"what?!" calum asked and pinned her wrists to the back of the couch and leaning over her. she kept laughing until his face got close to hers.

"i want your last name. calum hood. hood. valerie hood." she smiled. "that sounds good. has anyone ever said 'are you good in the hood?' that would be so cool and funny." she rambled, and calum just rolled his eyes at her.

"you should hear my middle name. it's just as cool as my last name." he said, sarcastically.

they just stared at each other until cal moved his hands to her back and she was blushing, a sigh escaping her lips and a light pain hit her lower back, near calums hands.

"this is nice and all, but, i kind of need to take care of something." she said and looked down, then back at him, smiling lightly. "and yes, this is because of my period." valerie laughed lighlty and pushed him off from over her.

she had two full box's of tampons and pads, and she only used tampons. the pads were for roe when she came over, don't ask.

val came out in a few minutes and sat next to calum, who was trying to make the speakers loud enough so they could listen to music while most likely seeing who could annoy the other more (it usually came out to be valerie).

"having troubles?" she said and calum turned to look at her, the smile she thought was cute spread across his face. he nodded, making her laugh at how confused he seemed. "okay." she said and crawled to be in between his arms to help him.

"okay." calum said and grabbed her hands after she sat in front of him. she was blushing again, and would glance back at him.

"come on, hood." she said after a moment and he laughed. "you want to listen to music, right?" she asked and he nodded, still laughing. "then you can't take my hands away!" she whined.

he let go of her hands and she properly turned on the speakers, then turning on miss jackson by panic! at the disco.

he immediately grabbed her hands and smiled at her. "you're so cute." calum told her and she couldn't help but smile and her cheeks were burning up.

"and you have a nice face." valerie told him and kissed his cheek before getting up from the ground to sit next to him.

! after watching a movie

they were crashed after the past three hours, it was eight and they were in her bedroom lying beside each other, face to face and calum had an arm wrapped around her waist. valerie was just pressed against him and both hands were on his chest, they just looked like a couple that just got done with a date and decided to not do anything for the rest of the time they were together.

after a few more minutes of rest, calum woke up and looked around, struggling to grab his phone without waking up valerie, but that didn't go as planned.

"you aren't leaving yet, right?" she mumbled and rubbed her eyes lightly. "they're gone still and being alone isn't my thing, at least when no one is home.."

"val, ashton will be home soon. he wouldn't leave you for five hours. they've been gone for about three, i can stay here until they come back." he told her and she just smiled. at him, sitting up properly and then looking at his upper body.

"you have tattoos?" she spat out, glancing from his indian tattoo on his right arm to him.

"yeah," he said and and smiled at her, chucking a bit after, "you didn't know?"

she shook her head and grabbed his right arm lightly, glad it was an excuse to feel his arm, because it was obvious that he was strong as hell.

"i want a tattoo." she pouted, running her fingers across the tattoo slowly and softly. "but ashton tells me im too young to get anything permanently on my body."

"bruises come permanently on your body." he teased and she hit his arm, playfully, then glaring at him.

"shut up, calum hood." she laughed and grabbed his hands, then standing up and pulling him off of her bed.

"can we go outside? i want to go outside." valerie was smiling and looking up at him.

"yes, we can go outside." he said, as if he was a father and she was his five year old daughter that just had too much soda.

she grabbed a light jacket and put on random black flats and let go of his hands, running to the back door like that five year old.

calum walked behind her just to watch her act like a child, which he honestly thought was kind of cute.

"hey." she said and went up to him once he was at the back door. "you have a tattoo on your collarbone?" she asked, slightly amazed.

"yes, i do." he answered and poked both of her cheeks. "why? do you wanna see it?"

"i actually do." she giggled and hit her lower lip. "can you.. maybe.. take your shirt off so i can properly see your tattoos? i know it's black as hell out here, but you can't blame a girl for trying."

he laughed and took off his plain black tank-top with a few holes in it.

valerie smiled slightly and poked his chest lightly. "boobs." she said and they both laughed together, before their faces went straight and she was looking at his tattoos. the one on his collarbone was her favorite.

!

i ship them very hard

they are so cute i cannot

the next chapter will be hella crazy.

italics still are not working on mobile