When you first meet

Before we get started, let's clarify a few things!
Y/N: your name
S/C: skin color
Y/C: your city
F/C: favorite color
and those are the only ones that will be used for this chapter!
——————————————————
YOUR P.O.V.
You sat on your mess of a bed, your head hanging off the side of the mattress. You groaned loudly, throwing your phone off the bed. "I'm so bored.." you mumbled softly to yourself. It was Summer, and you were currently friendless- all of your friends had vacation spots with their families, while yours.. well, they weren't very "vacation-y" you lift yourself up off the bed, reaching for your phone which lay on your F/C colored carpet.

You scrolled through Instagram, seeing that your favorite YouTuber, Benji had posted a recent picture- with the following caption: "currently in Y/C, anybody want to show me around? Kind of lost" Your eyes grew the size of saucers, a high pitched shriek escaping your throat. "MOOM, CAN I GO OUT?!" you ran out your bedroom door, practically crashing into your mom on the way.
You held her shoulders, puppy eyes activating.. "Mom.. so my favorite YouTuber is in town.. and I was wondering if I could show him around..?"

Your mom furrowed her brows, a confused look on her face.. "Y/N, what if he kidnaps you? You don't know him.." you whined, letting go of her shoulders. "FINE, but can I at least go out by myself? I want to feel the sun on my face, and enjoy summer.. unlike you and dad." Your mom sighed, laughing softly. "Alright Y/N, but don't stay out too late." You nodded, running up to your room, and changing into this:

" You nodded, running up to your room, and changing into this:

You scanned your body in the mirror, smiling softly. "Hey hot mama.." you giggled, grabbing your phone and your wallet. You only had no more than $60.. you had to be careful when spending as of now.

[time skip]
You had arrived to the mall, walking straight into the small coffee shop. It was quite early, so you didn't expect many people to be here. Since it was still morning, you decided on grabbing a warm cup of coffee, remembering what Benji had said in his most recent video.. good luck for 2020 right? You giggled to yourself, probably seeming like a maniac to those who wandered around you.

Since you were CLEARLY stuck in your thoughts about Benji, you didn't really see where you were going, bumping into what seemed like a pillows chest. Your eyes widened, millions of swear words and apologies slipping past your lips. "Fuck, I'm so sorry.. I wasn't watching where I was going, and omg are you okay? Did I burn you? Ugh I'm so stupid!" You looked up at the boys face, your mouth gaping like a fish out of water.. Standing before you, all 5 feet and 7 inches of him, was Benji.. in his very expensive The North Face jacket.

You didn't say anything, simply admiring his beauty from up close. You finally broke eye contact, a furious blush coating your S/C cheeks. "You're Benji..." he smiled, nodding, red tinting his cute cheeks. You apologized again, grabbing a bunch of napkins, attempting to clean his jacket, and him repeatedly telling you it was okay. "Look, I know how expensive these are.. let me try to at least help out.. please?" He looked down at you, your small stature radiating nervousness. "Okay.. um.. what's your name?" You looked up, blushing. "My name is Y/N" He smiled a large grin, his eyes sparkling with.. what I would not doubt was a whole galaxy! You grinned back, looking down at his jacket, which seemed pretty dry now.

You cleared your throat, looking up at him. "So.. how are you wearing that jacket in Y/C's VERY hot weather?" He scratched the back of his head, thinking on your question. "You know, you're right.. It is really hot here." He mumbled, he then began to take the jacket off, revealing a tight black shirt. You looked away, your face growing hot. Gosh.. seems like Y/C's hot weather isn't the only hot thing here... Benji seemed to speak up this time, looking down at you, a smile placed on his pink lips. "So.. Y/N, I can tell you know this place pretty well.. would you mind showing me around?" You smiled, your heart beating at a rapid pace. Was THE Benji asking you to show him around? This has got to be a dream...

[Time Skip]

You and Benji had been exploring the entirety of  Y/C, Benji gaping at the tiniest of things, which was extremely adorable to say the least. The day was going so well, until your phone rang. You glanced at the caller ID, it's Mom. You answered it, glancing at Benji from the corner of your eye, his eyes staring at you curiously. "Yes ma, I'll be home in a bit.. Just in time for dinner, yes.. Bye."

Benji was the first to speak up, a frown making it's way on his lips. "You have to go?" You nodded, sighing sadly. "Hey, by the way.. Where are you staying?" He cocked his head to the side, trying to remember. "Oh, I'm staying at my Aunt's house! Yeah.. for the Summer!" He seemed excited, making your tummy burst with butterflies. Gosh, he's adorable.. You smiled, nodding in understanding. "So, I asked my mom if I could have a friend over for dinner.." His eyes seemed to light up with this information. "And what'd she say? he asked, hope latching onto his voice. "She said yes" you said. He seemed to beam with excitement, a smile forming on his cute little face.

[time skip]

You drove home, Benji rambling and cracking jokes the entire way there, you were practically crying from how funny he was. "Ahh, Benji you're going to make me crash if you continue making me laugh so hard!" You rubbed the stray tear off your cheek, a final laugh escaping your mouth. He smiled, his eyes burning holes into your figure. Ahh.. what's he staring at.. do I look ugly while driving? Your cheeks burned a bright scarlet color, your throat clearing itself. "Take a picture, it'll last longer Benji" you jokingly retaliated. He laughed, blushing brightly, you oblivious to this.

Once you arrived home, you unlocked the front door, the homey smell of your Mom's cooking wafting up your nostrils. Benji exclaimed, "Woah, it smells so good!" You grinned, grabbing a hold on his wrist, pulling him further into your home. You heard footsteps coming from upstairs, your father's gigantic figure coming into view. "Y/N, who is this boy?" You giggled nervously, scratching your forehead. "Mom didn't tell you?" He shook his head, his bulky arms crossed against his chest. "What's your name son?" Benji looked at your father, his figure coming closer. "My name is Benjamin, nice to meet you sir.." you tried to hold in your laughter, looking away from the tense situation occurring right next to you. Your father grunted, pulling Benji in for a hug. "Nice to meet you too Benjamin, now let's eat dinner before it grows cold." You burst out laughing, pointing at Benji's still figure. "Your dad is VERY scary Y/N.. you can't blame me!" he yelled laughing.

After the dinner, you led Benji outside. Where a taxi was obviously waiting for him, you weren't cruel enough to not call one for him! He stood outside the front door a bit, his hands in his jean pockets. "Thanks so much for today Y/N.. you didn't have to be so nice." You grinned, mumbling a soft "you're welcome.." you were about to tell him about how you kind of did have to invite him for dinner, and provide hospitality because you ruined his precious jacket! But before you did, he pulled you into a hug, his warm chest engulfing your face. You hugged back, grateful for the fact that his chest covered your flaming face. You were positive you looked like a tomato! He spoke up, his warm breath fanning your ear, "We should hang out again, Y/N." You nodded against his chest, Benji pulling away gently. "Bye.." you turned around, closing the door shut. "Oh my god.. I spent my whole day with Benji.."
——————————————————
A/N: Ahh! I hope you guys liked this? I'm still a horrible writer, but.. this is all in good fun! If you haven't heard of Benji, go subscribe to his channel! It would mean the world to me, and him! Ily guys 🥺💖