Best Friend's Brother

YOUR P.O.V.

"SCRUBBY! WTF?!" you pushed the laughing boy off his bean bag, an annoyed look on your face. "Come on Y/N it was a joke!" he yelled back, still laughing at the stupid prank he pulled. You groaned, pulling out the slime that covered your hair. "If it stays in my hair, you're covering for my haircut.." you mumbled teasingly. "You know I got you covered Y/N" he said, while ruffling your hair, making it more of a mess. Gosh, he's really going to pay if this doesn't wash out..

Slowly making your way out of Scrubby's room, you walked into the restroom, deciding on just chopping off the slime covered parts. You stood there a minute, mentally preparing yourself to make the big chop. "Come on Y/N, you got this, you can do it.." you steadied the scissors, already beginning to cut, when someone rushed into the open door, causing you to fuck up the cut... "Woah, watch it!" You turn to a boy, sighing in relief.. releasing himself over the toilet. "W-whoah BENJI- I'm here too!!" You immediately looked away, a furious blush coating the entirety of your face.

"Come on Y/N, don't be shy~" he walked over to me, putting his arm over my shoulder. You see, I've always had a crush on Benji, which was not okay, especially since Scrubby had previously mentioned he wouldn't like the idea.. so I always pushed back my feelings. "What are you doing anyway? Cutting your hair?" I nodded shyly, realizing how bad my hair looked. "Benji, you fucked my hair up.." I whispered under my breath. He surprisingly heard me, looking closer at my hair. "Don't worry babe, I'll fix it" he gently cooed in my ear. I blushed, nodding, ignoring the rapid beating of my heart. The organ practically flying out of my chest.

Benji grabbed the scissors out of my hand, separating my hair into two sections, cutting it into a.. surprisingly straight bob. I gasped softly, running my hands through my hair. "Woah Benji.. didn't know you did that..." he chuckled, running his warm hands through my hair, his fingers gently stroking the back of my neck.

I let out a soft sigh, the feeling of his warm hands making me feel nice. I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when Scrubby appeared next to us, causing Benji to jump away from my still figure. "Y/N, why are you taking so long?" He looked at me, his eyes scanning my hair. "Huh.. nice hair, and Benji.. what are you doing here?" he mumbled the last part, making me queasy. Does Scrubby not like Benji talking to me? Benji turned towards his brother, apologizing quickly and leaving the room.

I looked after Benji, a quizzical look in my eyes. Why did he leave so abruptly? Scrubby's voice interrupted my thoughts- "Y/N, come on.. you look good, let's go back to playing Fortnite!" I giggled softly, following after him.

[Time Skip]

You had been going to Scrubby's house everyday after school, seeing Benji there.. Gosh, you felt like your feelings were only growing stronger.. it was wrong though. Yes, you were only two years older than him, but it was also illegal... You groaned loudly, throwing Scrubby's controller towards his bed. You walked out of the room, craving food. Once downstairs, you saw Benji in the kitchen, preparing himself some food. You blushed, but pushed any idea of him out of your mind.

Benji saw you, his eyes gleaming with joy. "Hey babe, what's up?" you blushed, telling him "Benji, you can't call me that.. we're not anything.. and I don't think we could ever be.." He looked shocked, but most of all, hurt etched his beautiful features. It pained you, seeing him upset. He didn't seem to take no as an answer though. "Y/N.. I like you a lot.. please give us a chance?" He had a hopeful look in his eyes, you just couldn't say no... You groaned softly, smiling and pressing your lips against his. His lips were soft, and tasted sweet. He pulled you in closer, his hands on your waist, tracing small circles against your skin. Both of you pulled back, your breaths in sync, soft pants being the only sound in the quiet kitchen. You pecked his lips one more time, looking him in his eyes, whispering, "We have to hide our relationship from Scrubby.. he can't know.. if he does find out, we have to find a way to convince him to let us be together.." Benji nodded, kissing you again, and going back to making his food.

This is going to be one hell of a ride... but I love Benji, and I would do anything just to have him by my side..
——————————————————
A/N: Okay, this one is BAD. It was very rushed, but I wanted to put something out there. Anyway, stan Benji and Scrubby ♥♥