3.o

San and Wooyoung held hands as they walked towards the rink, San spied Yeosang, Seonghwa, and Jongho standing in a corner. He waved to them and they walked over. 

"Hi, guys," San said as they approached, "This is Wooyoung."

The three boys introduced themselves. Jongho trying and failing to give Wooyoung his best intimidating glare. Seonghwa was trying his best to be friendly towards Wooyoung, and San was deeply appreciative. Yeosang eyed their linked hands and smirked at San. Suddenly the doors swung open and three more boys walked in.

"Wooyoung!" The tallest one shouted.

"Hey!" The mentioned boy called in response. The group moved to where the others were and started introducing themselves. 

"You must be San," Said one, "I'm Hongjoong."

"Nice to meet you."

Hongjoong smiled and reached a hand out for San to shake. The rest of the group went around introducing themselves to each other, before moving towards the front desk to buy tickets and rent skates. 

After collecting their skates and putting them on, the group began to make their way onto the ice. The more confident skaters collecting their protegées. San held both of Wooyoung's hands as he gently guided him onto the ice.

"I don't know if I can-" Wooyoung was cut off as his feet slid dangerously. San held Wooyoung's hands firmly and pulled Wooyoung close to himself. Wooyoung blushed furiously.

"I'm sorry" He whispered as San shook his head.

"It's ok Woo, I've got you, I'm not letting go."

Wooyoung smiled before looking across the ice to see Mingi smirking at him. The boy mouthed something that looked an awful lot like "Saucy teaching moment." Wooyoung rolled his eyes and turned his gaze back to San. San began to skate backward slowly, gently pulling Wooyoung along in front of him.

"What're you- San, I don't think I can-"

"Woo, it'll be fine, remember, I've got you." San squeezed Wooyoung's hands softly, "Just push your feet forward, like this."

San demonstrated the movement, not once letting go of Wooyoung's hand. Wooyoung was grateful as he felt that without San, he would have fallen over a thousand times already. 

After nearly an hour of careful coaching from San, Wooyoung managed to skate halfway across the rink by himself. He tried to turn to find San. But as he did his feet slipped from under him, his arms windmilled as he struggled to keep his balance. As he braced for the impact, San swept across the ice and quickly caught him.

Wooyoung gasped, as San pulled him upright. Across the ice, a wolf whistle was heard from Mingi. Wooyoung shot a glare in his direction.

"Well, that was a little cliché," San said, smirking.

"I'm so sorry, I honestly thought I'd gotten the hang of it." Wooyoung looked at his feet. San's arms still wrapped around him. 

San lifted one hand to bring Wooyoung's face up to his own, before kissing him softly, "I told you, I've got you."

Authors Note: hi! thank you all for reading, I'm sorry updates are slow at the moment, written chapters take longer to write, because i don't want them to sound awkward or clashy and so I've been trying to write a backlog of chapters but also update daily. I also decided to completely rewrite the last chapters of another fic that i'm publishing and as a result updates are... kind of slow, but thank you all for reading! i'm so grateful that so many of you actually read my stuff, love you all <3