Hunigari

"Hunigari.. A friend making app for those who like to connect internet wise.." I mumbled. I downloaded it. " DOWNLOADDDD! " I yelled at the screen. "Ah, yeah!" I clicked 'open' and set up my account. I took a picture of my eight year old self and let it load in.
"And.. Create!" With the click of a button, I had created my first friend making account. I sat and waited for requests. ".." Why aren't any coming in? I decided to call it a night. I woke up the next morning with 4 notifications. Heck yeah! Okay.. Olivia. Eh. Katy. Nah. Evan. Tch. Kaminari? That sounds interesting.. I said, clicking the little check mark next to the name.
"hey"

"oh hey! im kaminari!"

"stupid i know that did you forget thats your username?"

"oh yeah! ;w;"

I smiled to myself.
"so where do you live? i live in america, in maine."

" in japan, pretty boring :/ "

"boring? bro the only exciting thing that happens here is snow -.-"

" oh. gtg ttyt? "

"hah, sure. btw, whats your quirk?"

" electrification! "

"pfft, like pikachu!"

" >:c. whatevs, whats yours? "

"well, one is that i have the age i die on my cheek, and the first thing my soulmate says to me on my forearm when i turn fifteen."

" wh- whats the number on your cheek? "

"..16. heh.."

" oh. talk to you tmrw. "

"deal, pika!"
I turned off my phone and smiled. He was a really cool guy, wasn't he? Kind of cute, too.. Gah, just friends, just friends. I decided to go to sleep.
---timeskip to 14th bday---

"happy birthday, stupid!"

" im not stupid, stupid. "

"hey, my quirk has gotten better!"

"Pikachu could never lol"

"What did I say about that? >:c"

"lol, see you later, I have to celebrate uwu"

"*sends virtual hug*"

" *sends back* "
I giggled. I had developed feelings for him over the years that we've talked, but I don't know if he feels the same. 
"Y/N, DID YOU HEAR ME?!" Ugh.
" COMING!! "
---timekip because lazy---
I FaceTimed Kaminari.
"KAMINARI PICK UP RIGHT NOW YOU IDIOT"
He picked up.
"Hey! How's it going?"
" Good, good, how about you? Anything going on? "
"You're such an idiot." He laughed.
" Wanna see something? " He zapped his phone.
"OW, WHAT THE HELL DENKI?!" He laughed and dropped his phone. I smiled and rolled my eyes. I blushed a little. Adorable. I started humming a song.
----Kaminari POV----
Y/N started humming a song. She was always completely oblivious to her surroundings when she was singing or humming. I hummed along.
"'Cause darlin' I'd still catch a grenade for ya! Throw my head in a blade for ya! I'd jump in front of a train for ya! You know I'd do anything for ya! I would endure all of this pain, take a bullet straight through my brain! 'Cause I would die for ya baby, but you won't do the same!" She smiled. She looked back at the phone and blushed.
"Hey, that was amazing singing! I really like that song!"  She shook her head.
"Can't believe it's the last week of school before summer break."
" Aizowa-sensei says we have to go to a summer camp, so no phones. "
"What??? Unfair! Tell him something, because I'm gonna be lonely! I have no friends at school."
" He won't listen, he sure is annoying sometimes. "
"Denki? I have a question."
" Shoot your shot. "
"Do you have a crush?" I looked at her blankly.
" Well, I may be the flirty type, but no. "
" I do.. " I looked at her with a shocked expression.
"YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T INTERESTED IN ANYONE!" She looked shyly down.
"I have to go. I'll talk to you after school. See ya, dork." I smiled. The way she says dork is just.. Well, I can't explain it. It just sends an unusual feeling through my body. She's adorable, too. Shorter than Tsu! 4'10". We hung up and I took off my shirt(insert Lenny face) to get changed.
"B-"  I realized we weren't hung up and I stared at her, shirtless. She quickly hung up. I was blushing a lot. Shoot. I got dressed and went to bed.
---Y/N POV---
Denki. Shirtless. Hot? Yes. Big hot. Am I talking bad grammar? Yes. Brain short circuited. Big yes. I went in the bathroom to see that  was nosebleeding. Damn it, that was hot! I cleaned up and went back in my room. I rolled up my sleeve. I rubbed the scars. "Were.. good. I won't start again.. I told myself.
---timeskip to school time---
I walked through the halls, head held down, number covered with foundation. Everyone stated at me. I was in a state of confusion since I am never noticed. I walked in my classroom.
" Y/N. " I looked at the teacher. "You have a scholarship for UA." M eyes widened.
"I what."
" Scholarship. UA. Get it through your thick skull. " A kid said behind me. I jumped in excitement and took the scholarship.
"Thank you Sensei!" I said to him.
" You can get dismissed early, you have a lot to think about. I'll contact your other teachers. " I nodded and ran out of the classroom and out of the big doors that lead into the school.
"IN GOING TO UA!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Oh, right!"
I texted Kaminari.
"kaminari."
No response.
"Denki."
Yet again, no response.
"PIKACHU, I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T RESPOND I WILL COME THROUGH THE SCREEN AND MURDER YOU!"
---Kaminari POV---
I was sitting in class, waiting for the bell to ring when I suddenly heard my phone buzz. Shoot. It's probably Y/N. I just had to wait for five more minutes. It buzzed again. I needed to respond.. But couldn't.. After a minute and a half, it buzzed again. BRIIINGGG! Oh, heck yeah!

"kaminari"
" Denki"
"PIKACHU, I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T RESPOND I WILL COME THROUGH THE SCREEN AND MURDER YOU!"

Scary.
"wat."
She started to FaceTime me. I went to the corner of the lunchroom and answered.
"What's up?" She showed a picture? No, paper with words on it and a signature. Also her name. She took it off the screen and said,
"I have a scholarship!"
" That's amazing, to where? " she just grinned bigger and jumped up and down.
" It's so good, my teacher excused me! " She exclaimed. I loved seeing her smile, it was the best part of my day. I tested my head on the palm of my hand tiredly. "U. A!" she said.
" Liar. You're only doing this to get me excited. "
" STUPID IDIOT WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT THIS?! I'M MEETING YOU AND GOING TO UA! THAT'S FINAL YOUNG MAN! " The whole room went silent.
"J- just my mom. Heh." Everyone sweatdropped. "Y/N, everyone just looked at me."
"If you dont believe me, I'll yell your most embarrassing secret to the whole café . Now say that I'm going to UA with full belief in your voice."
"YOU'RE GOING TO UA!" I yelled just now getting the memo.
" Yeah, I said that 3 times. You ruined it. "
"Whatever. But we're still doing matching outfits for Halloween next year, right?"
"Of course doofus!" She hugged the screen and I hugged back. " Goodbye! See you, Pika! "
"See you, Eevee!"
"Not if I see you first!"
"But I will! "
"Boy, try me. I have more muscles in my arm than your whole body combined! I'd like to see you try, weakling!" I cowered back in fear, well, because, she's scary. " Goodbye, big bro! " If only she thought of me as more.. I thought as I hung up. If only.
-------
Omg that was so fun to write. Denki is so underrated and he is NOT exactly like mineta. There's a difference and if you don't see it, I have permission to call you an asshole. sorry.