The Performance

"Y/N?" I looked up from my drawing. I quickly closed my sketchbook, embarrassed about the drawing. It was me and Denki.. Kissing.. Only in my wildest dreams. "Were going to do a little talent show. Want to come?" I looked at him.
" Sure. I just won't be in it. My only talent-" I stopped and thought about how to continue the sentence. "isn't even that great. I'll be watching though. I'll be right down."
"All right! See ya!" He said, waving then closing the door behind him. At least he has manners. I sighed and got changed into a leather jacket and a thin, black shirt. Then I changed into some ripped jeans. I put on a choker.
" Aight, this'll do, " I said, walking down the stairs.
"Hey, Ohilikti!" I heard a voice say.
" Uraraka, hey! How are you? "
"Great, the show is about to start!" She said. I quickly sat down beside her. Sero did comedy ( hilarious) Bakugou did singing. It was horrible. Kirishima did a dance? It was confusing for the most part, but still entertaining. The last act was next. Denki. He had background singers, so I wasn't sure what to expect.
"This song.. Is for someone.. Thanks," he said, looking at the class. We watched intently, although, I couldn't really give a frick. He took a shaky breath into the makeshift microphone.
"Guess it's true. I'm not good at a one night stand.. But I still need love cause I'm just a man! These nights never seen to go to plan.. I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand? Oh, won't you.. Stay with me? Cause you're all I need.. This ain't love, it's clear to see.. But darlin', stay with me.." (Stay With Me by Sam Smith) I glared at him and stood up. I stormed out of the room. I could feel everyones eyes on me, but I didn't care. I just needed to get out of that room before I broke. The thing that hurt was the fact that Kaminari still kept playing. I walked into my room and slammed the door. 7 and a half months clean.. But I couldn't take it. Just one and it would all be over with.. I got out the blade. I dug deeper and deeper into my skin until I felt faint. I put on a big sweater and sat on my bed.
"I'm a dumb teen boy, I eat sticks and rocks and mud. I don't care about the government and I really need a hug. I feel stupid, ugly, but I pretend it doesn't bother me. I'm not very strong, but I'll mess you up if you're mean to bugs." I took a pause. "I hate you Kaminari," I said, making it go along with the song. " I really hate you and I hate me so let's just agree that we'll never be together.. " I looked down. I need to tell someone.. I need to tell them. I took my phone out of my pocket.
"hey sero. i need to tell you something. meet in lobby at 1am."

" um. alright whatever you say. "

I looked at my phone. It was 12am. Just gotta wait.
---timeskip---
It was 5 before 1. I went down to the lobby to wait for Sero, but he was already there.
"So. What did you need to talk about?" I took a deep breath in and prepared myself for the worst. I rolled up my sleeve. No response. " I know, I shouldn't have cut myself I just-" He embraced me tightly. I hugged back.
"I know that you're suffering, but you don't have to go through it alone. Know that we're here and we care about you."
"But Kaminari-"
"WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT HIM AT THIS POINT?" I looked at him wide eyed.
" A- aren't you both best friends? "
"Yeah, but your mental health matters more as of right now."
"I love Denki," I said. "I've loved him since he said 'hi' to me. He's perfect. He funny, he's kind, he's cute, he's generous, he's amazing, he has an amazing singing voice, he's strong, he's -" I stopped midway through. " He's better than me.. Way better than me. Sometimes I wish I could be him for one day. One day. It would be amazing. The only fault with loving him is the fact that he hates me. I don't even like my boyfriend.. I just felt pressured, I guess. Now, Kaminari hates me! He thinks I'm a piece of shit, he thinks-" I stopped, Sero suddenly taking my phone out of my pocket. "Wh- what are you doing?"
" You're breaking up with your boyfriend. "
"Huh? Wait, Sero, no! Don't -"
" Do you love Denki or not? " I looked at him. I thought of all the memories of me and Denki. We were best friends, and all I wanted was for us to be more.
"I do." He continued texting Aivon.
" I'm done, " he said, giving back my phone.
"You'll help me.. Confess.. Right?" He smiled.
" Well, no dip! Of course, you little mangy bear! " He ruffled my hair which made me laugh. I heard something fall over. Then I saw a streak of yellow.
"I'm going to go check that out."
"Diddo." We went upstairs. The vase on the table next to the stairway fell down. I looked down the hallway and saw a door close.
" Denki? " I ran down the hallway as fast as I could. I knocked on his door. No answer. "Denki.. Please come out.. All I've ever wanted is to always be friends with you.. Don't leave me alone.. Don't leave.. Please.. You can't leave me like my dad.. I just need to have someone to hold on to.." Still no answer. " Please.. Denki.. I need you.. " I barely got out the last part. When there still wasn't an answer, I went back to my dorm. I closed the door and started crying.
---Kaminari POV---
"I need you.." I heard from the other side of the door.
" I'm sorry.. " I whispered.. "I need you to be safe.. I love you.." A tear fell down from my eye. I wiped it away.
"Yo, bro, can I come in?"
" Yeah, come in, " I said, getting as far away from the door as possible.
"Dude, the hell? Y/N was talking to you and you totally ignored her! " I looked at the ground.
"I need her.. To be safe.. She can't be.. With me.." Sero looked at me like I was crazy. " I'm sorry. Tell her I'm sorry. "
"Denki-"
"Please. Just do this one thing for me, please." He was silent for a long time. I heard rustling. I heard the door open and close. Y/N.. Please be okay.. For my sake.
"Purple, the hecc you want TvT"

"party at my house. come over."

" fineeeee"
I got into an outfit and made my way to Shinsous house. I wonder who was invited. I knocked on the door.
"Hey! Look who made it!" He let me walk in and most of Class 1B was there. And.
"Denki," I hissed icily at him. He tsked and sat down on the carpet.
" All right! Let's play spin the bottle! " I sat on the rug willingly, making sure I was a good distance away from Kaminari. I watched as people spun. Shinsou wasn't playing even after we all begged him to.
"Y/N, your turn!" I took the bottle and spun it. It landed on Kaminari.
" Let me respin, " I said. I spun again. I glared at Denki. "One more time," I said, trying to sound as happy as I could. " SHIIIIT! " I yelled. The class grabbed us and threw us in a closet. "You're too close."
" I'M AS FAR AWAY AS I CAN GET! " I sat on the ground.
"Do you hate me?" I asked, looking at my red converse.
" .. " I glared at the ground.
"DO YOU?!" I could feel him tense up. He dropped on the ground and hugged me.
" I'm sorry.. " he whispered softly in my ear. I lay my head on his chest and cry. "I'm so, so, sorry.. Just.. I can't.. I can't let you get hurt, Y/N. You have to stay away."
"To hell with that. I don't care if I get hurt or not. I care about you more than anything in this world and being hurt can't take that from me. I don't care what you say. I'm being your friend, and we are still best friends. The bestest of friends." I embraced him. I cuddled in his arms.
---Kaminari POV---
She is perfect. She cuddled into my arms and fell asleep on my chest. I carried her out of the closet bridal style.
"Yo, Denki. Where are you going?"
" I'm bringing Y/N back to the dorms. I'll see you tomorrow, " I said and waved to him. She started shivering. I set her down next to a building and took of my hoodie. It started to rain to I quickly put it on her. By the time we got back, I was soaking wet and my clothes were hugging me. I carried her quietly upstairs and set her into her bed. I tucked her in.
---Y/N POV---
I woke up.
"Don't leave.." I said quietly. Kaminari turned around. He sat on my bed. I shivered. He put his arm around me. I shivered more.
" Right, I'm wet. I'm gonna go change. " I looked at his shirt and I could see his abs through it. It was really hot. I felt drool pile up in my mouth so I swallowed it. He came back in in dry clothes. He put his arms around me. His soggy hair flopped in his face and in front of my eyes. I love him. I will never stop loving him. Even if it means I die for him.