27. Maze

"I am pumped!" Natsu cheered pumping his fist into the air. The others shook their heads in disappointment, a ghost of a smile on their faces. They had talked about everything that harry told them and now, they were preparing for the final task.

The nine contestants prepared themselves for the maze. "So, basically, we have to get this 'tri-wizard cup' from the center of the maze, and the first person to get it wins." Lucy said it in a way that the dim-wits of fairy tail could understand what they had to do and not blow everything up.

Though, that's kind of impossible for them. After all, their guild is known as the most destructive guild in Fiore, never minding their insane strength and willpower, that guild is crazy as fuck. In any case, the most destructive team from the guild was participating in this task; the infamous 'Team Natsu'. It was almost certain that at lest one thing would be broken by the end of the day.

"Ok, since Wendy was the winner of the last task and sh aided in defeated the dragon, she is currently in first place." Dumbledore exclaimed, aiming all attention at Wendy. The small dragon slayer shrunk into herself out of pure nervousness. She really didn't to be the center of attention.

"Since she is, she is the first to be allowed not the maze. After she does, the rest of our students from 'fairy tail: school for the gifted' will join.then Harry Potter and Cedric. After them, Viktor crum and Fleur." He directed Wendy inside and she shakily walked in.

When she was fully submerged into the maze, she looked around. The dark, ebony green hedges towered over the petite girl. She started shaking slightly, sweat dripping down her face. When a drop of sweat reaches the ground, the slight drip down made her realize the sounds echoing throughout the wall.

"Go Wendy! You can do it!"

The realization hit her. Se wasn't alone, she had natsu,gray,Lucy and Erza with her — along with all the rest of her family. 'I'm not alone, remember that!' She slapped her cheeks and pumped her fists to the sids of her. The look of sheer determination was glowing in her eyes, the determination was seeping out of her.

"I will win this! I hav to! For my friends — no, my family!" she forgot all the fear that consumed her a mere moment ago and sprinted.

Using her dragon senses, she could sniff out the cup and made her way towards it with her eyes closed, all her focus was on trying to sniffing it out. Instead of evading and moving around the hedges that blocked her way, she simply pushed through them.

"Hhaaaaa!" She screamed, jumping right through her first obstacle, using her arms to block te impact from her face. When she jumped out, she had some minor cuts and scratches. Sh 'tched' herself and healed up her wounds.

Going through all the obstacles, she immediately healed herself right after so that she jumped out, never breaking her concentration. Her stamina was high, so she didn't need to take breaks between any of her sprints.

When she jumped out of her 20th hedge, instead on landing or rolling on the ground, she landed on an unaware natsu. "Ow!" He scratched the back of his head. "What was that for?" He wined. "I'm sorry!" She bowed continuously. "Its fie." Lucy tried to reason with her.

"Did you follow the scent of the cup too, Wendy?" Erza asked. Wendy just nodded. "Well, if we're all gong in the same place and following the same scent, why don't we go together?" Gray asked. "Sure!" They all agreed.

They went at top speed through the hedges like Wendy did together, except this time, after coming out of the hedge, Wendy would heal their wounds while they were running. "I see it!" Lucy yelled. The rest of them squinted and looked, "I see t too!" They looked at each other and smiled.

They went beyond their top speeds' and went right in front of the cup. Right before they were about to touch the cup, a voice from behind them stopped them.

"Well, hello there my little brother."