✯𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓸✯

𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠-
𝑁𝑜𝑛𝑒

» »𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙕𝙄𝙀𝙍 woke up at 6:30 in the morning, to the sound of his alarm clock booming 'eddie baby' by Kiss The Misfits. he reaches over to shut off the horrid noise and sets up stretching, he stands up, pushing off his bed. he walks up to his drawer and grabs some black jeans with splotches of bleach stains on them, he then sloppily pulls off his jeans from yesterday and pulls on the too-tight skinny jeans grabbing his phone and stuffing it into his back pocket, gripping the handle and pulled it open, he searched through his 1960 greaser shirts in his closet, until he pulled out black Weezer t-shirt and tucked the shirt into his jeans, then walking over to his door to grab a cornflower blue, brown and tan flannel

. he grabbed a pack of cigarettes before he opened his door and checked if his people were home, he walked slowly down the stairs and saw maggie passed out on the couch, he snuck past her and out the door. he still couldn't get the freckled faced boy off of his mind, 'he's beautiful...' he thought to himself, he pulled out his phone looking at the text message again

𝙀𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚⚡️❤️
𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 :)

i smiled to myself as i stepped of my porch walking towards beverlys new apartment, once they turned 18, beverly moved out of her dads house and  bought her own apartment, i had finally made it to her small apartment door after walking up a flight of stairs, i raised my hand to knock and lightly tapped the door, a really tired looking beverly opened the door slightly and revealed herself only wearing a bra and some really short shorts, she greeted him and let him in just to reveal a very messy looking lucas sinclair, she walked over to him and whispered for him to leave, he grabbed his shirt and did as told.

i walked over to her and grabbed her hand then lead her to her closet, she grabbed a gray shirt and a leather jacket along with blue mom jeans without saying a word, i walked over to the door and waited for her to brush her teeth, she walked out of her vintage bathroom and headed to the door where she locked it, running in front of me grabbing my hand and leading me to the coffee shop, we walked down the stairs and out the door.

running down the sidewalk as my honey glazed eyes shined in the morning sun. i read the sign 'LoversLatte' opening the door and letting go of her hand, i walked in at 11:58 and no sign of the freckled faced boy. 'maybe he has a later schedule...' i thought to myself as we sat down in the blue and pastel pink seat, "hello! my name is max, i will be taking your order today." she said as the sun lit up her beautiful freckles, with a smile, i said "i will have a cherry cola and a order of onion rings." i said with a wink, she smiled and walked off, we waited for our food patiently as i heard the door open. i saw the freckled faced boy walk in as beverly was talking, he walked behind the counter and laid his phone down and spotted me.

he waved and mouthed 'hi' as he picked up his phone and walked away into the next room. i felt a blush creep up on my face when i smiled back, i felt as if- "richie! hellooo?!" she said as she was snapping in front of me, i was as red as a baboon's but, "yeah hi bev." i said, now looking forward.

"you don't even know him yet, calm down! for all you know he's straight!"

she said with her face in her hands, "really? how does he look straight?" i said referring to the shorter boy that was now walking over to us-oh shit, "hello!" said the boy who was now setting next to beverly, "i never got your name." he said smiling, "richie tozier's my name, and doing voices is my game." i said holding out a hand for him to shake, he took his hand in mine and i felt electricity run through my veins, my head started spinning as i let go, "i'm gonna go to the bathroom..." beverly said as she stood up and ran to the bathroom, after flashing me a bright smile and thumbs up.