chapter 9

HMMMmmmMMMMMm

School is killing meeee

And i know this looks boring as hell but i dont want it to be focused only on Ej and Jeff being gay,feelings dont work that way :)

ALSO HERE IS A MEME FOR THIS FIC

-

Jeff's Pov

it was a awful morning for me...i always disliked getting up on morning but this time is different...

It was a freezing morning i felt my hands numb and my voice was raspy.I will have to get warmer clothes...

Today i wasnt in the mood for anything but i have to plan my next kill to get food and clothes,this freezing weather doesnt get me in the mood to kill!I like the snow but now the temperture dropped even more...

I rubbed the red scarf on my face trembling a little

'For fuck sake go out and get sticks for bonefire i hate getting cold...'Didnt had any a freaking choice anyway...

-

I got enough sticks from outside the woods,my hands felt competly numb from the cold the gloves didnt do its job...

About to head back i heard someone call my name and i knew exactly who it was

Jack...

Why the hell he keeps comimg back?!My life is so cliche...

"What do you want now Jack?"

"That wasnt nice"He replied in a snoby way and he stopped walking

"Nice my ass---what do you want?"

Jack seem to hesinate to answer as he problaby tried to think what to say,what toast fuckery is this?

"Look if you just came to visit just say it!Just dont bring a lame excuse on me.."

"Correct!--i came to give you a visit and to..apologize"Judging by way he is talking and position he seems uncomfortable,maybe he is lying or something...

"Are you REALLY here for that?"

Jack opened his arms Yes!"

I raised an eyebrown"Wow you sound so desprate..."

"I know"Jack replied quickly not caring but i didnt reply because i had no idea what to say this is so awkard damn it!!