chapter 10

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

ITS FINNALY JACK'S POV MY PEEPS

wew...

BUT like i said rarely pov switch so yeah

Also guess who is top or bottom 👀

Jack's pov

"Why!?"Jeff angrily wrapped his hands around my neck tighter,i let out a wail because of Jeff struggling me

I let out a yell"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!!"And then i realized what i just said.That little thing i had for Jeff and now he is aware of it...

I confessed that to him out of panic and not even thinking,i just let it slip away and i felt somehow relieved but on the other side i am fucked...He is Jeff The Killer

i choose of all people in this world a bastard,immature and i could name him a tons of things the whole day!

Jeff stood there in shock slowly letting go of my neck trying to process what i said

Jeff looked like he didnt know how to react"You joking right?Are you machosist or BDSM?"My face turned a little red and my expression was idiotic glad i had my mask with me

Wow he seemed to forgot completly about Liu is he that shocked?Yeah i done fucked up right now and i just want to throw myself in a cliff,i feel so embarassed...

"Answer me!!"He hissed and i felt a stress over me causing me not to say a word.Speak Jack say something!

Some words came like stutters also confusing some i sound like a faggot right now!"Um..i-no i meant that i feel there is someone-damn i mean something special between us..."I paused calming down a little with my voice soften "And i dont want to ruin this..."

Jeff was about to say something but he frowned roaming around the living room like he was lost on his thoughts "You didnt told me you are gay..."

With a nervous laugh i replied"Okay now you know"Yeah this is one the most embarrasing moments of my life,Jeff will totally reject me and i came all the way here for nothing!

Although i could simply kill Liu i saw the way Toby looked at him,so dont get me i kinda ship them

"Why?"

"Huh?"

Jeff sat down "Why you like me?!I mean for fuck sake's i am beautiful and i can turn some men gay thats for sure.Where you straight?"

"I never was"

"But why?I am not like a anime boy to go on dates with you,kiss you,fuck you like those weird porn comics...Never mind i never said that!"He bit his lip pulling the hood to his head "You got the point and i..i dont get it why you like me!"

My face was covered in embarrasement and shame from this coversation.The first day i saw him i hated his guts and i regret that i helped him!This move was a cliche soap opera thing

Of course i dont expect from Jeff these things normal couples do i am down to earth person for Christ sake.We are serial killers how the hell we can act like a normal couple when i am a organ eater freak and Jeff...is Jeff!