Chapter 2

Jake's pov

   After a while we got bored playing Call of Duty, so we decided to walk around town. "Ready to go?" Ashly asked. "Yeah, I think." Andy replied. Everyone left the bus and we started exporing the town. I noticed Jinxx was walking by him self so I decided to change that. "Hey, having fun back here by yourself?" I ask jokingly. "I guess you could say that." He chuckled. "Do you mind if I walk back here with you?" "No. Not at all." He kinda trailed off. We were having a pretty good conversation when Andy interrupted. "Hey do you want to go in here?" He asked pointing to a store. I looked at Jinxx. "Sure." He replied in a shy voice. He was so cute.

    I looked in the store at all of the items. I picked up a cool picture fram that was in the shape of a guitar. I looked at the price. 'Not bad.' I say to myself, I think i will get it. I countinued lookig around the store until I looked at everything. I went to check out and paid for the picture frame, then waited outside for the guys.

   Andy walked out of the store. "Hey you okay?" He asked in a concerned tone. "Yeah i'm fine." I say.
  "Is one else hungry as fuck? Just me?" CC yelled as he came out of whatever store we were in.
  "I guess I could eat." I answered. Actually I was pretty hungry, I didn't notice until now.
   "We will grab something to eat after Jinxx and Ashley come out of the store." Andy bluntly commented. I nodded. Fuck they need to hury up. Jesus I bet Ash is flirting up some girl.
  "Hey I bet you guys $10 each that Ash walkes out with a random chick." I bet.
   "You gotta deal!" CC yelled.
   "Andy! Whattya say?" I asked.
  "You're on ,Jake." He smirked. Before continuing,  "and if he doesn't come out with a chick, you own us each $20."
   I thought over this for a rew seconds before replying. "You got yourself a deal Beirsack."

-
We waited about 20 more minutes for Ash. Jinxx had managed to leave the store a few moments after the bet was made. Jinxx was now in on the bet as well. Jinxx agreed with me. So now if Ash didn't come out with a girl, Andy and CC would receive $40 each.
   "For fucks sake hury up Purdy." I heard Jinxx mumble to himself.

-

10. Minutes. Later. He came out of the store, no girl to be seen. Fuck me.  Cc and Andy both gave us a cheeky smirk. "Fuck both o- HAHA FUCK YES!!!" I noticed a chick following Ash.
"NO!!!" Cc yelled.
"Hand it over boys." Jinxx teased.
Both of them pulled out $40 and hesitantly handed it to us.
"Thank you. Such sweet boys." I joked.
"Fuck you." Andy joked.
"What are you guys talking about?" Ash asked, the girl now clinging onto his tattoo coated arm.
"Well, we may have made a bet tha-" I was interrupted by jinxx elbowing me in my stomach. 
"We made a bet that if you took longer than 40 minutes then Andy and Cc owed us $40 each and that if you came out in under 40 minutes then we owed them $40." Jinxx lied.
"Oh. Um okay?" Was all Ashley said.
"WELL WHO WANTS TO GRAB FOOD?!" Cc then proceeded to run off in a random direction.
  As we were following the hyperactive man child aka Cc, I asked Jinxx "why did you lie to Ash?"
   "Eh I didn't want the girl to think he sleeps around." He shrugged.
  "But he does." I was confused
  "Exactly, I know ash wants to start settling down, so I didn't want a stupid bet to ruin his relationship."
   That's what was so cool about Jinxx, he was very considerate of others. As we continued walking me and Jinxx carried on conversations about stupid little things and I wouldn't change it for the world.