chapter 1

A/N: English is not my first language. Excuse me for grammatical and wrong spellings.

*
*
*

Present :

Singto unlocks his condo door. He sees Krist lying on the sofa, browsing his phone.

" Oh! You are already home. Didn't you have any work today"?, asked Singto.

Krist moves a bit to give space to Singto. While sitting Singto's thighs accidentally touch Krist's. Krist jerks and startled as if he touched a flame and moved a bit away from Singto. Singto felt all the air had been sucked out of his lungs.

" Why are you moving away from me"?

" Are you expecting me to behave as we are a couple even after our break-up"?

" Have we not promised we will continue as a P- Nong as we were in our early days. Because you asked me to be with you until I go abroad for my master's degree. Aren't we staying together for this reason?"

Krist looks away from Singto as he doesn't want to show his vulnerable side, his eyes start to become wet. To control his emotions he shouts, "hell! Yeah because I could not move away from you the way you moved on. It's my fault that I asked for this hell. Do you know how frustrating it is to be away from you as all my cells in my body are longing for your touch? I just wanted to pin you on this sofa and mark every inch of your body. I want to fuck you now until you moan loudly " Kit! Kit! Ahaa... Kit". So that heaven can know to whom you belong to".

" Kit! I am sorry".

" For what you are saying sorry, P' Sing? Because you abandoned me as your crush 4 years ago returned to you and said he loves you too or you are saying sorry because, though we knew each other from 8 years and in the relationship more than six years, you're having a secret crush on him since 4 years"?

" Didn't I say four years ago I had a crush on him? Then why are you saying as I cheated on you?"

" Who the hell thought that you are serious about your crush? I too shared with you that I had crush on a few beautiful fellas, but I never kept them in my heart as you do and fancying about him when I was with you"

Singto becomes calm as he wants Krist to think that he cheated.

" Phi! I never thought you would ask for a Break-up with me? Isn't our relationship like a king having five wives but his heart belongs to the only wife though he has given babies to other wives also. Our relationship is entirely different from others. Didn't we have flings with others whenever we fought with each other? But the end of the day we know our comfort lies in our cuddles".

After a sigh, Krist continues, " when is this fucking crush shit is going to be over? So, I can sleep with you again. You are looking damn sexy. Shall we go to our bedroom? I have not touched anyone from the day this crush shit started". Krist pulls Singto towards his chest.

" Krist I want to be loyal to him".

"What the hell are you saying? Are you really my Singto? You have never been loyal to me. And in my case, you are the one who approached me even though I have had a girlfriend at that time. We slept together in the heat of the moment. Today you want to be loyal to that flight steward ? He is a traveler and he comes to Bangkok once in a month or once in six months. Do you think he would not fuck anyone? And what do you call him " Hero"?

" I trust him and believe he will be loyal to me. Because he is tall and looks like a hero figure. That's why I call him Hero".

"You go on trusting him. But now I need you more Phi. And let me be a villain in your story".