The End

*Maria's POV*

Colby and I had gone to our honey moon in Germany. That was one of the best memories. But Colby was definitely changing. He started getting home later than usual and he would be more distant. Many thoughts rushed through my head but the main one was that he was cheating. I was 35 years old so I was getting old. My children were amazing and they were now 20. Angel was a very important doctor and Melody was a social worker. My parents had passed away 3 years ago and they left a lot of money to me. One night Colby came home and it was all great.

I was now 68 and I was diagnosed with lung cancer 4 years ago. My time would come very soon. One day we all decided to go to the yard and chill for a while. My children had kids and they loved me and Colby so much. As we were all in the yard I decided to step away from everyone and sit alone in a chair. Just sitting there thinking about the memories. Colby came to sit next to me and held my hand. Then, that's when my time came.
"I love you, and everyone else." I say very weak. I looked at the sun, took my last breathe and closed my eyes.

*Colby's POV*

Life would soon separate us but it was too soon. I was in tears trying to wake her up. She was rushed to the hospital but it was too late.

After her funeral I got home and got a picture of us two then went to sit at the same chair she was sitting at when she passed away. My love was taken from me. I looked at our picture and kissed it, all the memories and everything we had been through. Then I closed my eyes and left with the love of my life.

Narrator: What happened was that Colby died of a broken heart. He was too hurt from his loves death. He passed away too and joined Maria.

A/N: Well I was planning to do a second book but i feel like this is the type of ending it should have. Thank you for reading my book and I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any requests or ideas you want me to write about I'm always listening and might make a story. Thank you and I hope you enjoy my other books🖤