three.

CHAPTER THREE — SURPRISE!

CALISTA'S STOMACH WAS TREATING HER HORRIBLY. And it wasn't because of her nerves. She'd been feeling like something was different for a while now, but she hadn't felt worse. She spent almost two hours with her head in a toilet.

Of course, she didn't tell Mando how she felt because she didn't want him to worry. Not that he would...

"Princess, I was—what are you doing?" He stumbled upon her sitting on the floor, her back against the wall. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I feel very sick... I'm fine."

"You don't look so fine." He knelt down and grabbed her hands, helping her up.

She looked up at him, "well, what can you do about it?"

He didn't respond, instead he just placed his arm around her waist and helped her walk to the cockpit. He grabbed a bucket before sitting her down and placed it in her lap. On the way to another planet, Calista worried that her sickness was much bigger than just a stomach bug. She moved her hand over her stomach and closed her eyes. After a few deep breaths, she felt a bit better. But suddenly she was exhausted. She set the bucket down and rested her arm on her stomach, leaning back and shutting her eyes.

She woke up when she felt fingertips under her jaw, obviously checking her pulse. She jumped slightly, turning to see Mando—gloveless—moving his hand away. She looked down at the back of his hand as he put his glove back on, his skin was tan and seemingly soft. But, sadly, his glove was back on.

"We're here, come on."

          He held his hand out, she took it and he put his hand on her waist again, gently and carefully. He seemed like he actually cared about her wellbeing and Calista, being the easily-attached woman she is, melted under his touch. No one had ever treated her with care in her life, and it was refreshing to feel someone hold her ( even if he was just helping her walk. ) A while after they walked off the ship, Calista had to turn away, pushing herself away from Mando and spilling her guts on the sand.

          "Hey! Stop that!" Someone shouted from behind her, she felt Mando's hand on her back as she stood up, turning around. It was a human. "Get back on your ship and leave if you're gonna treat my planet like garbage!"

          "We're very sorry. We just need some help." Mando spoke, the person nodded and motioned for them to follow her. As they were walking, the woman turned to look at Mando multiple times.

          "You're a Mandalorian," she asked. Mando nodded. "Don't you have a job to do?"

          "Excuse me, you are very rude." Calista pouted. The woman rolled her eyes.