2

As I walking home, I noticed that girl with the sparkley hair again following me.

I put on my hoodie and continued home, fast.

+++

Once I got home, I could hear something coming from the other side of the door. I just assumed it was my mother having another fight with another probable junkie she met this morning.

But then I heard something get thrown and then I heard a gunshot and another one of my mother's screams.

I then got my key and violently tried to unlock the door. Even though she can be a huge bitch everyday to me, she still my mom.

I couldn't unlock my door so I kicked it down, and then I saw what was happening.

A few girls all surrounded my mother and one of them had her at gun point.

They all looked at me and then the lady that had my mother at gun point said, in a British accent, "Well, don't just stand there, get the little brat!"

The girl from earlier charged at me, she tried to punch me but I grabbed her arm and broke it, she screamed in pain.

Then I felt something connect with my face, some girl with dark blue hair pinned me to the wall and her fingernails were painted black.

She kicked the back of my knee, making me kneel, she did that to my other one and soon, I was on my knees.

They faced me toward my mom, and she looked at me with a scared expression.

Then all I heard was the sound of a gun and my mother's body going limp, blood covered clothes.

Then the British lady pointed the gun at me, I closed my eyes.

Then I heard something collide with something else, then a bunch of body's fall, I opened my eyes to see what had happened.

Some boy, he looked like he was 14 or 15, with a baseball bat with barbed wire wrapped around it had the British lady and everyone else on there knees, I saw the back of his jacket, it had a face with green hair that looked like flames, a red stitched smile that kinda looked a a bat, a green now tie and the skin was dark blue, the nose was like an arrow pointing down to the smile.

I looked at the people who were on their knees, they looked terrified.

He walked up to the sparkles and said, "You broke my 1 rule!"

She started crying, then the British lady said, "No! Don't hurt Glimmer, punish me! Just don't hurt my daughter! Please Damien!" She was crying.

Then Damien walked up to her and said, "You broke my 1 Rule! You disobeyed me! Any final words! Angela?"

"Glimmer, I lo--" she was cut off by Damien hitting her on the head with his bat bashing her skull inside out, he started laughing like psychopath, then Glimmer punched him and she was immediately pinned to the ground, then he said, squatting down in front of her, "That... oh my... That... is a no-no. The whole thing! Not one bit of that shit flies here!"

Then some guy in the same clothing as everyone else walked to her, he had a sword, I think I've seen that before, I think it's called a Kubikiribōchō, he also had two holsters, each one had Logan look-a-like claws, he held Kubikiribōchō to her neck, he said,"You want me to do it? Right here?" Then black angel wings that were flaming blue, Damien's smile went away, he stood up and then he also grew wings, but they were flaming green, he then put them away, and so did the other guy, then Damien said, as he grabbed the guys neck, "You never do that again. Never!"

Damien grabbed Glimmer's hair and looked at her, smiling, then he said, "No. No, you don't kill them... not until you try a little."

Damien stood up and said, while getting close to someone, "Anyway, that's not how it works. Now I already told you people 'First ones free,' then what'd I say. I said, 'I will shut that shit down!' No exceptions. Now I don't know what kind of lying assholes you been dealing with, but I'm a man of my word. First impressions are important. I need you to know me. So... back to it."

Then he turned around and smashed that guy's brains in like he did to Angela, then he said, "Knock 'em out."

He looked at me and said, "Knock her out, too."

That was the last thing I saw before seeing nothing but darkness.

+++

I woke up in a room that wasn't mine, this room looked run down, the walls had a few holes in them, where am I? Wait, if this isn't a dream then, my mom is really dead!.

I saw a door and walked over to it. Then there was a knock and a voice on the other side, it said, "Hello? You awake yet?"

"W-who is that?"

"Uh, my name is Kyle, I need you to come with me. The boss wants to see you."

"W-who is the boss? Is it Damien?"

"No. But she wants to see you right now. Also, everyone in LA fears the Angels Of Death."

"Who?"

"The ones that killed Angela."

Angela, the one that killed my mom. I opened the door and Kyle was on the other side. He had blond hair and was pale, he wore a leather jacket with devil wings on the back and on the bottom it said 'Horde.'

"C'mon, let's go. The boss doesn't like to wait. She's impatient." Kyle said.

We started walking down the hall and I asked, "Who is the boss anyway?"

Kyle sighed and said, "Her name is Adora, and she's one tough bitch."

I gulped and sighed, I am now more scared then before, all I have to do is survive and stay strong. Perfect."