3

Catra's POV

We finally made it to the door and I heard music blasting through the door, it sounded like Thoughts & Prayers by Grandson.

Kyle knocked on the door and I heard a "Come in," and we both walked in.

Someone was sitting in a chair smoking a cigarette, I'm guessing that's the boss. Adora.

"What is it?" She asked as she put her cigarette out and turned down the music.

She looked at Kyle and then he left, which left me with a scary boss that looks so familiar.

"What are you good at?" She asked. "Wha--" she cut me off, "Bitch, did I stutter!?"

"N–no."

"Ok then, what are you good at?"

"Combat. Bragging. And I'm scared right now." I said to her.

She gave me a death glare and sighed, she said, "Kyle will show you around and tell you what's going on, and you'll be training with a few other people."

"O-ok," I said as I exited the room and noticed Kyle standing next to the door.

"First, you gotta put on the clothes in your room, then I'll take you to the training area." He said as we finally got back to my room.

I walked in and got changed.

Damien's POV

I was blasting my music, Blood // Water by Grandson.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I screamed over my loud music.

It was Ash Williams, my second in command.

"What is it, Ash?" I asked.

"Well, sir, that girl we knocked out, she was recruited by The Horde." He said with confidence.

I got up and my wings emerged from my back, my eyes had flames in them. "What! Do! You! Mean!?"

He just looked at me and nodded.

I walked past him and I put my wings away.

"Atticus, MT, Jesse, Tulip, and One-one! I need you! And Kipo!" I screamed for a few other of my members to my side.

They all came to my side, quickly.

"Yes," they all said in unison.

"Tell everyone else that we're going to Deliv's Spring, I need a drink." I said.

"But can't you just say it in the group chat?"  Tulip suggested. I looked at her and said, "I'm lazy and tired."

"Oh, and one more thing, I'll let one of you fly with me if one of you can tell the first member here." I said. They all nodded and then MT said, "Damien, we're going to the Deliv's Spring!"

Everyone looked at her and Jesse said, "Babe, he said a member, not the leader."

I put a hand on his shoulder and said, "I'm a part of this gang, even though I'm the leader, I'm still a part of the gang."

"Now, MT, even though you're made of chrome, meaning you're going to be heavy as fuck, I will try my best to carry you."

"How strong are you, exactly?" Atticus asked me. I looked at him and said, "Pretty strong, why?"

"Because you could carry all of us, Jesse could hang on by latching on to MT's legs and so on."

"That is a good idea!" I said in an enthusiastic tone.

"But seriously though, tell everyone else," I said.

"On it!" They said in unison as they stormed off.

Time skip

We made it to the bar and I put my 6 members down on the ground while everyone else arrived on there bikes, except for Ash, he arrived in his car, The Delta.

I put my wings away and kicked open the door, "Let's get dunk..."

My voice trailed off as I saw the Horde here, with Adora, their leader.

I went up to the counter and said, "I'm paying for everyone here, my crew I mean. DRINKS ON ME!"

They all cheered and ordered a bunch of drinks.

I went to the bathroom to relieve myself when I heard some harsh movement, violently, coming from the girls bathroom.

I went into the bathroom and saw that someone was pinned to the wall by someone else.

They both looked at me and the girl that was pinned said, "Help me."

I looked at them back and forth and then the girl that was pinning the other girl pulled out a knife and stabbed the other girl in the stomach.

It felt like everything was in slow motion and then my wings burst out of my back and I looked at the girl with rage.

Her eyes filled with terror and I walked up to her.

She started backing up and I grabbed her by her shirt collar and dragged her outside to where everyone else was, they stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"She just stabbed someone for no reason! And she is dying as I speak and she needd justice! You know what to do!" I threw her on the floor and everyone got up, even Adora and her gang, surprisingly, and walked towards the girl on he floor.

My wings were still out, I didn't bother to put them away.

I went back into the bathroom and kneeled down to where the girl was stabbed. I kneeled down and put my hand on her wound and it started to heal, one of my feathers came off, it only happens when I heal someone, this is the second time, my feather was still flaming even though it's off of my wings.

She opened her eyes and gasped, she looked at me and said, "What, h-happened?"

"You were stabbed and then you died." I said nonchalantly.

"What's your name, ma'am?" I asked, she looked at me and said, "My name is Ava. What's y-yours?"

"My name is Damien, and here you go." I said as I picked up my flaming feather from the ground and gave it to her.

She looked at it and took it with caution, she tied it around her finger and then I picked her up bridal style.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw the girl laying on the floor, covered in blood.

I said, "Alright, let's go!"

Every one of my gang got up, swerving around because of the beer, and got on their vehicles, Ash got in his Delta.

I looked at him and said, "Ash, you're drunk, let MT drive, she's can't get drunk."

"Which is bullshit." She said as she came closer to me, with the other five following close behind her.

He looked at me and said, "Alright, fine, but don't destroy The Delta, please."

"I won't." MT said in a confident voice.

"Alright, let's go!"

I flew into the air, while Ava held on to me, and toward our base.

This has been a stressful day.