I Need Your Help..

POV - Bonnie
Ever since my last experience at the pizzeria, I've feared of going back! The worse part is I have to go back to see my friends. No offense but I dont want to go through the same fear again... but I've seen worse but that was while ago... things are different now.

Right? We were kids back then all we wanted to do was be normal again... I guess its been hard getting use to it. Today is Thursday so at least I can prepare myself just incase it happens again.

2 days later

Today is Friday I haven't told anyone about my trip to the pizzeria
It's killing me! I hate my life! My job I don't feel any love for Chica...
But how would I say that, I don't want to ruin anything between us. I feel like we should just be friends. I decided I'd go back to the pizzeria to expose this person. I brought a backpack with me  I just can't believe human bodies don't have an opening to their chests like how else are you going to put your things?

After a long drive full of worries I got to the entrance and there it is again! I have to know who that is. I ran up to them and tackled them, I pulled the hood off and it's Freddy! Why would he be here wearing a hood? He looked so surprised maybe concerned too. But why was here his life is great he doesn't do anything and get money randomly so why would he come when it isn't even the weekends.

Freddy Moves away from me like I was a stranger maybe he drank something? "Are you okay!?" "No I'm not can we talk?" He stutters while asking. " Uh yeah... sure"
" Listen I'll tell you soon but... I need your help..."