Friendship

POV - Freddy

Bonnie and I find a place to sit to explain myself, he looks worried for me. It's cute... but I can't say that. It's wrong he has girlfriend which is my friend I don't want to ruin his relationship or be a rude friend. He's straight anyways. Plus even if I dated him I wouldn't want to ruin me and Chica's friendship that just being a bad friend.

I find a seat and help Bonnie with his I take a deep breath in... " I have gotten all this money going to a Casino... it was really addicting and that's when I loss my money..."
I sighed fidgeting with my hands. Bonnie response " Oh, you gabbled, I don't know... how much did you lose?" Bonnie moves closer to me holding one of my hands.

I started blushing... "Uh I'll be right back" I rushed to the washroom and got into one of the broken stalls.They were filled with mud and the toilet had be replaced with a block of cement. I sat on the cement wishing blush was something you could wipe off. "That was so embarrassing! I can't even talk to my friend without my gay instincts popin out of no where." I realized I was in here for to long I didn't want to keep him wanting.

I left the stall and dust myself off I tried to wash my hands but I guess the pipes aren't connected to the sink so I have to stick with dirty hands. " Hey.. sorry I took a while I just needed to think... have you though of anything?"
"Oh it's fine I relate I do need some time to think."
" I loss $46,120..."
" YOU WHAT?! Uh sorry don't you think you should keep count of you money?"
" please I need a place to stay "
"Uh fine"
"Thank you!"

I ran up to Bonnie and hugged hm tight It felt so good I'm glad I know he cares... But will a get to sleep with Bonnie! No he has a girlfriend why would I want to ruin Chica but taking her boyfriend... I don't understand why me? I have to deal with a crush tha has a girlfriend I'm really close to.. I don't want to make anything awkward between us I want to be friend Best friends And I don't want a boy to ruin it. Ugh I cat think right now.