Chapter 3 |He's Mine|

|Sonic's.POV|

Spring Mornings are my favorite time of the year. The fresh smell of flowers and the sweet sounds of different morning birds singing. And the sight of my lover sleeping nicely in my bed. I crawled over to him and sat on his lap, where I made myself comfy. Ooh~he's so fluffy and warm down there. His body heat was permeating through mine.
I happily laid a kiss on his cheek and forehead. There it was, a tiny blush covered his cheeks. A cute pale pink color that was slowly turning red. A kiss on each ear, receiving the natural reaction of a twitch from both. I like this, it's so sweet.

|Blaze's.POV|

Eating breakfast in his big mansion was the best part of every morning. Servants were around to give us food and serve our drinks. Though this time, Silver was passed out upstairs from last night. So I enjoyed my solo breakfast, having small talk with one of the servants. I then came to the realization that I still haven't talked to Sonic yet. When the thought came to my head, I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed his number. The anticipation kills me when I heard it dialing.

|Sonic's.POV|

I nuzzled my face against his for a second, feeling his warm cheek as I was enjoying myself, until I heard my phone ringing on the nightstand. My heart stopped from both anger and adrenaline. I leaned over to the nightstand and picked up my phone. Blaze was calling!

I quickly answered it. "Mm... Good Morning Blaze.." I tried speaking clearly. "Hey Sonic, how are you feeling?" She asked. "The happiest I've ever been." I said. I got out of bed and stood by the window. "That's really good to hear, um I just wanted to apologize for last night, I didn't even come up and greet you." She said with a touch of worry in her voice, as if she thought I was mad at her.

"Oh no Blaze, I was totally fine last night, it was about you anyways." I said. "I know, but it's just that I didn't want to leave you all by yourself since you didn't really know anybody." She said. I happily hummed to myself. "B-Blaze.. I had the Best night of my life." I said happily. She giggled and took it as me joking around. "That's good to hear Sonic. So listen, me and Silver were planning to have lunch together and we wanted to invite our best friends to come and join us. You're my best friend, would you like to come?" she asked. Such a sweetheart. "Who else is coming?" I asked. "It's gonna be you and me, plus Silver and his best friend Shadow." She said. I smiled heavenly and looked down at Shadow's handsome face. "Now look I know you hate meeting new people, but Shadow is a really nice guy, I think you two would get along." She said. I agree, Shadow and I really get along well. I almost purred on the phone after looking down at his arms, thinking about the way they held me. "The lunch will take place tommorow since me and Silver kinda...already have plans for today~" She giggled. I smiled being happy for her since I found my happiness. "Alright Blaze, I'll talk to you later." I said. "Okay Sonic, and I'm so proud of you by the way for finding whatever happiness that you found last night." she said so sweetly. "Thanks Blaze.." I said very eager.

"Bye Sonic..." She said in a sweet and soft voice before hanging up.

"Bye.." a word that I whispered but was totally unheard by her when she hung up. I turned back and looked at Shadow, crawling back into bed with him and cuddling next to him.

|Blaze's.POV|

Now that was such a relief to know that Sonic is fine. I happily stretched my arms and got up from the table, where the servants quickly came by and picked up my plate and discarded the food and such. As I made my way through the house I bumped into my husband, who clearly enjoyed his sleep from the looks of his messy fur and such. "Must be nice rolling around the bed all by yourself." I teased. He gave a nervous chuckle and kissed me. "Yeah..sure is." he said. I grabbed his hand and led him back to the dining room. "You should hurry up and get some breakfast." I said. He gently put my hands off of him and passively stood by. "Thank you love, I can do that part by myself." he said and gave me a kiss on my cheek before leaving.

|Silver's.POV|

I wasn't trying to be mean or anything, but Shadow, who is my best friend, left the party without saying goodbye or anything. As I sat down by the table waiting for my breakfast, I gave him a call. But it immediately went to voicemail. His phone must be dead. "Listen buddy, whenever you wake up in whatever state your in.. Just call me back and let me know you're okay." I left a voice message before hanging up.

|Sonic's.POV|

His phone had started ringing, and for the half second that I saw his phone, it was Silver who was calling. I quickly hung it up before it could keep dialing and such. I then went and turned off his phone so that there were no more interruptions. Silver, his best friend was calling. I really hope that he doesn't get in my way or keep us apart from each other. Then again I hope he doesn't start trying to track down Shadow and find him here. I played with Shadow's pointy ear and whispered. "You're safe here, nothing will ever take you away from me."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~