new friends

Word count ~ 1578
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

" Good morning tilly"
"'Morning, did you sleep well?"
" In this house? of course i did"

We laughed and talked most of the morning. She was the kindest girl i've ever met, and made me change my opinion on girls in general since i mainly have boy friends.

" You probably need to get home? Your mum might be worried"
" No both my parents work all day basically, that's why i'm always out late and that's how i met you last night"
" Oh sweet"
" Tilly you wanna meet some of my friends? they go to the same school so it might make your first day a bit better"

"oh okay", anxiety laced in my tone.
" Trust me they are literally the kindest people you will ever meet, they basically adopted me"
i laughed in response.

" Don't bother changing, we are just getting a bite to eat up the road"
" oh okay"

Making sure to lock the door behind me, we walked outside, arms locked with eachother. Every step closer to the restaurant made me nervous. I've never been good at making friends, and i'm just lucky that Harriet is like me.

" Here we are"
we stepped into a nice, italian restaurant. She looked around until she pointed to a small group of people.

2boys, 2 girls.
They were dressed similarly to Harriet, and all looked super nice. That didn't help the fact that i was sweating from the inside out.

" Hey guys, this is Tilly."
They all either nodded or waved.

" Tilly this is Jane"
Jane was the most girly one in the group. she stood up and gave me a small hug. She wore a basic, pink outfit, but what was awesome about her was her black and smokey makeup.

" This is Ed"
Taking a glance at ed, i knew he was gay. He looked like he would be the guy to call when you want to have a good time. He leaned across the table and we shook hands and smiled.

" This is Claire"
Claire was stunning at first glance. She had dark, beautiful skin and the most welcoming smile. She also shook my hand and we exchanged smiles.

"Oh and how could i forget, this is Milo"
Holy shit. A brown haired version of Leo. His smile was alluring and since he was at the end of the table he gave me the warmest hug.

" Hey tilly", he replied.
" Hi milo", i nervously gulped.

He gave me the biggest smirk, before slowly looking me up and down

" Okay, let's try and not ruin her milo"
he shook his head and laughed.
" I would dare to do such a thing. "

I say next to Harriet at the table, right across from Milo. The entire time he looked at me, and i never felt so nervous in my life. His smile was also consuming and made me want to get to know him better.

I can't think these thoughts. I almost forgot about Leo. I'm not a selfish girl, so i wont ever try things with Milo.

Our late lunch was so much fun, the entire group spoke for hours, and they even were intrigued to listen and get to know me. I felt secure and happy, and couldn't wait for school because i felt like i already had a good group of people to hang out with.

" So Tilly, you got a boyfriend?" Ed asked me.
" So you could steal him?", milo responded to Ed.

The whole table laughed and ed gave Milo a nasty, but sarcastic stare.

" Well, do you?"
i forgot to answer, i didn't really want to answer the question.

" Well, i'm not sure, its complicated"
I instantly met the eyes of Milo, who seemed focused and a little relieved that i didn't reply with a quick yes.