Chapter 1: Desire

Draco Malfoy stumbled a bit blindly through the dark hallways of Hogwarts.

Lots of things were crawling into his mind, taking up all of his thinking space he needed; he was sure he needed a warm bath in the prefects' bathroom to indulge in. He could picture it perfectly: him, Draco, sinking in those pearly piles of bubbles, calming his nerves with warm water, and those unbearable thoughts would slowly pour away with the flowing water.

Finally, Draco reached the bathroom and muttered the password. He stepped in, breathing in the familiar scent of shampoo and soap. He loved those scents. But he craved something more...sweeter....

Draco filled the bath with warm water and lots of soap suds, making sure that the right amount of bubbles and just right temperature met his desires, and slowly began to strip his clothes off.

Draco liked to remove his clothes in a very slow way, it kind of reminded him of his fantasies about a certain boy, the way the clothes slid off his skin...a certain small, raven-haired, green-eyed boy hungrily removing his clothes and taking Draco's member in his mouth, hollowing his cheeks, blood dripping off his neck—

"Shit," Draco murmured, and he began unbuttoning his shirt quickly, trying to rid of the fantasies swarming his head like pesky bees. He threw all of his clothes off and stepped into the bath, the warmth greeting his bare skin.

Draco Malfoy stabbed a long nail into a bubble and it vanished with a small pop sound, dissolving into the air. The heavily sweet smell drifted in the air and filled his nostrils, reminding him of the whiff of scent he caught off the boy. It was extremely intoxicating.

Fuck this, Draco thought darkly, scooping up a handful of water and splashing it down his platinum blond hair. Stop thinking about Potter, you don't need to suck his blood and fuck him—

Alright, Draco decided weakly. He loved Harry Potter. And he would like to fuck him so hard. But he needed something from the boy. Not a want. A need.

He imagined sinking his fangs into the tender skin of Harry's neck, marking him as Draco's and Draco alone. Draco's face heated up, blood flowing up to his face and down that dreaded place.

He really needed to wash his desires away.

Draco thought deeply as he basked himself in the bath.

(A/N: hello! This is just something that I want to experiment on. I'm not sure if I'm going to finish it but I'm gonna give it a shot owo)