twenty

daniel slammed the front door shut. his entire body shaking with all different emotions— mainly anger, but sadness and anxiety flowed through him. corbyn told alex to take nalia to his room since they just got home from their school.

daniel went straight to the kitchen, ripping the fridge open. he nearly growled, not seeing any form of alcohol. "where's the wine. or beer. or fuck, anything?" he grumbled, turning to corbyn.

"daniel, you drank it all." corbyn scoffed, setting his keys down.

"bullshit!" daniel groaned. he walked past corbyn, and back to the front door, ignoring his husbands calls. he left the house, and walked straight to troy's house.

he banged on the door, waiting patiently. troy eventually opened the door, barely blinking before daniel walked right on in. "uh, come in?" troy muttered, clearly confused.

"do you have beer? or fucking tequila?"

"yes.. why?"

"'cause i need it, dipshit." daniel rolled his eyes, making a small noise when he saw the bottle of tequila sitting on the counter. he grabbed a red cup that was probably from a party, dumping out whatever was in it, and poured out the alcohol.

troy slowly came around to his kitchen, watching daniel down the drink. he licked his lips, looking at the older male. "can i take this home?"

"uh. sure? look, man, does corbyn know you're here?" troy asked. daniel shrugged, drinking more of the alcohol.

"probably. i don't know. i drank all my alcohol, can you believe that." daniel snorted, looking into the red cup before throwing it away. he grabbed the bottle. "you are a good man, troy." he grinned before hurrying back home.

corbyn hadn't moved. he stood there, his arms crossed. daniel came sauntering back in, clearly happy with his bottle of tequila. his bottle. his very own bottle.

boy was he happy about that.

"really, daniel?"

"really, corbyn." he sighed. "want some?"

"i'll pass." he rolled his eyes.

and daniel snapped.

"get the fuck out of here with that, corbyn!"

"with what?" corbyn said quietly. he hates drunk and angry daniel, saying shit he never means. corbyn was tired. and sad. depressed, not sad. his daughter is missing, his husband is on the road to being a drunk, he needs a break.

"your eye rolling and shit." he slurred, taking a large swig of the alcohol. "my-my daughter is missing and-and the only thing that comes to mind is drinking! i'm sad all the time, i'm always anxious and can you really blame me?"

"my daughter is missing too daniel! you don't see me drinking my life away!" corbyn started to raise his voice. "i'm fucking depressed too but you don't see me drinking my life away!" he repeated. "i'm always looking over my goddamn shoulder, but i'm not. drinking. my life. away!" he yelled, tears falling down his face.

"well maybe you should." daniel laughed. "oh god you're crying." he chuckled.

"fuck you." corbyn shook his head, wiping his face. "have fuckin' fun watching the kids."

"hey!" he slurred out. "where are you going?"

"out." he sniffed, leaving their house.

daniel bit his lip, looking at bryana. "he's in there, isn't he?"

"where are your kids?" bryana asked, dodging the question.

"with jonah and eben. he sleeping?"

sab sighed from beside bryana, nodding her head. "he's in the guest bedroom. what the fuck did you say to him? he came over sobbing his eyes out. and since christina is in new york right now, he came to us."

daniel sighed, looking down at his feet. "i was just being a dick. i was drunk and a mess because of morgan."

after a few more minutes of interrogating, the girls let him in. he took his shoes off, and went straight to the guest bedroom.

he opened the door, the room pitch black. daniel turned on the lamp on the bedside table, setting his phone and keys down. he got in bed, going behind the blonde. he held him from his middle, kissing his covered shoulder.

corbyn flinched, immediately calming down from daniel's scent. "dani?" he rasped out, rubbing his eyes.

"i'm here, bub."

"you're a real dick when you drink, you know that?" corbyn muttered, snuggling closer to his husband. daniel let out a breathy chuckled, kissing the back of his head.

"i know, baby."

"we're going to find her, dani." corbyn sighed, kissing the back of his hand. "i promise."

it was cold where she was. she rolled on her side, letting out a small groan. she opened her eyes, blinking rapidly. it was dark. she rubbed her eyes, licking her chapped lips. droplets of water hit her face, making her flinch.

she sat up, going to rub her eyes when a chain around her right wrist stopped her. she blinked a few times, adjusting to the dark. she breathed in deeply, smelling the damp wood around her.

"good morning."

morgan flinched again, her heart pounding in her chest. "who um.. who said that?" she whispered, cringing at how basic that sounded. (like, obviously they're not going to tell her who—)

the person stood up, from what she could see with the shadow, they reached up to turn on the light in the shed. she covered her eyes, letting them slowly adjust to the dim lighting.

"holy shit." she breathed, stumbling onto her feet.

there he stood, with nothing but a tank top and boxers. his arms littered in burn marks, bruises and cuts. his eye was black and his legs were skinny— he was skinny, almost like he hasn't eaten in weeks.

"peter."

"welcome to hell."

[a/n]

#####sorrynotsorry