❥ lovers

so the main reason why i was so scared to actually update this story closer to the end of the book was because i pre-wrote every chapter and then every chapter in the beginning i always had little notes of what i was gonna write

so the main reason why i was so scared to actually update this story closer to the end of the book was because i pre-wrote every chapter and then every chapter in the beginning i always had little notes of what i was gonna write. so, once i realize that i was going to make daniel died, i was scared to update. i was scared because the boys aren't fictional. whenever i write death scenes, the characters are fictional. so making daniel die, made me nervous for all of your guys reactions because he's a real person. he's someone people look up to and making people, real people, die, hits a little different.

that's why i decided to make the alternative ending. because i knew that a lot of you guys would be genuinely upset and genuinely hurt but i made daniel die. so i decided last minute to make the alternative ending, and i'm really happy i did because i felt better knowing that i made him live in someway.

tour and lovers are both fiction. ALL of my stories are fiction. i know anna and jeff probably would never be actually dickheads irl, but we also don't know them in person.

anyways, now that i have that whole spiel out of the way, i wanted to thank you all for sticking around and reading the story. i love waking up to comments and people yelling at me because I wrote some stupid shit that, well, i knew none of you would like. i love you all and i'm beyond thankful for each and everyone of you.

and if anyone was wondering! this is what the necklace looked like! it was newts necklace from the death cure :)

NOW! onto bigger and better things!!

i have three new books coming out soon

in april

and in may

(hopefully!)

two of which will be purely fluff and let's just say the other one is going to be the slow burn, the angst filled, the depressing ass book that i wanted to write because i felt like it was time for another angsty book even though we just got finished with this one :)

i hope you all are staying safe and washing your hands!! i love you all very much 🥰💖💖

BROOKLYN!

in which zach and jack meet in brooklyn, and fall in love :)

coming out april 2nd!