Part 2

POV: Monique

When we leave school we go to Violet's house. We are going to get ready there and listen to some music. Violet turned on her radio and put a Harry Styles cd in it.

'And what do you think?' Violet asks me.;

'I don't know, it's not really my music taste.'

She starts laughing.

'You never listen to music! You only read books.'

I also start laughing.

'Well it's because I would rather read some books instead of listening to music.'

'You really are a nerd.' she says.

We both start laughing. I remember that I'll have to text my mother that I'll be going out tonight. I'm scared she won't let me, because I really want to go and I have never been to a concert before. This will be my first time, and I'm already excited!

'I have to text my mother and see if she's okay with me going to a concert.'

'Can't you just tell her you're going to sleep at my house, she will never expect you going to a concert.'

'I don't know, if I say I'm going to sleep at your place, then I'll have to find somewhere to sleep tonight.'

'Yea that's tricky, I already asked my mom if you can stay here but she thinks it's not a good idea because we have school tomorrow.'

'I guess I can't go tonight.' I say sad.

I really wanted to go I was so excited.

'But what if you go a hotel or something like that?'

'Omg Violet, that's a great idea!'

We get excited again and start getting dressed. I choose to wear Violets dress, it's an pink dress with cute sunflowers on it. I put on my butterfly necklace and some bracelets. When we're dressed Violet went to the bathroom to grab her makeup bag. While she was gone I was searching Harry Styles on Google so I could see how he looked. And I was surprised, first I thought he would look like Johnny Depp because Violet is obsessed with him and she loves everyone who looks like him. But Harry is kinda handsome.

'What are you looking at?' Violet walks in and sees me looking at my phone.

'Oh nothing.'

'Alright but we have to leave in 30 minutes so we better hurry.'

'Okay well get ready.' I say.

While we are getting ready she talks about One Direction and how she loved them but everyone changed now they went solo. She also tells me that Liam is a racist and a jerk or something like that, I wasn't paying attention so I didn't quite catch why. I was thinking about how the concert will be, and the people we are going to meet. Maybe we are going to meet another celebrity? Haha no that's ridiculous.

I put on some concealer under my eye, and some bronzer on my forehead. I contour my face so my cheekbones and jawline stand out more. After that I put on some eyeshadow that match my outfit, black eyeliner and mascara. When I'm done I put some light lipliner and lipgloss over it.

'Are you ready? You are taking forever!' Violet asks

'I'm sorry, I'm almost done. Let me just grab my purse.' I response.

Two hours ago I ran to my house to get my dress, makeup and heels I had to be really quite, because if my mother found out she would literally kill me. I put the lipgloss in my purse and go downstairs to get my heels. I also put my allstars in my purse because I know the heels are going to hurt my feet.

When I got ready I went downstairs and put on my denim jacket. It really fits my dress and it looked so cute.

'Omg Monique you look so adorable!' Violet said when I put on my jacket.

'Ahw, thank you so much. You look so gorgeous.' I say and I really mean it.

Violet wore a beautiful blue dress that really fits her good.

'Thank you so much. But let's get in my car fast if we don't want to get late.' she says and laughs.

We get in her car and drive to the Burger King. We go to the drive thru and I order curly fries with some chicken nuggets and a pepsi. Violet orders french fries a burger and a sprite. We eat it on our way to the concert. When we arrive we see there is a huge waiting line.

'Shit what are we going to do now?.' Violet asked.

'Hmm, follow me.' I say.

I got an great idea, I was going to pretend like I know someone in the front of the line so we can get in faster.

I ran to a random guy that was standing in the front.

'Hey Mike! What a coincidence seeing you here!' I say.

Violet and the boy look so confused and I have to try not to laugh.

'Uhm, my name is Johnny.' the boy says confused.

'Yeah I meant Johnny, you just look so much like my friend Mike haha.'

I can see that he is uncomfortable.

'I am sorry but I don't know who you are.'

'Oh you really don't remember me?' I say and I try to sound sad.

'Sorry.'

He leaves and we are standing in the front.

'Omg your the best.' Violet says really happy.

'I have to admit I thought is was not going to work when he said I don't know who you are.'

We see the guards opening the doors and we run inside the building. It was so exciting. We ran as fast as we could so we can have the places in the front. We got there really quick and had literally the best spot ever!

We sit and wait for the concert to start. While we wait I see the boy from outside walking towards us. He looks at Violet.

'Do you mind if I stand next to you?' He points at the small empty space between them.

'Sure why not?' she says and I can see she is becoming red.

'What was your name again?' he asks and I laugh because I see how she is staring at him.

'What's so funny Monique?' Violet asks and I can see she is becoming more red.

'Nothing.' I say quickly and laugh a little bit. Violet never acts like this, only if she finds someone attractive.

5 minutes pass by and the show is about to start. I see Johnny looking at Violet and it made me wish someone would look at me the same way. Then suddenly the lights went off and the hall became silent.

let me know in the comments what you guys think of this chapter ;)