05 | R E U N I T E D

Rumi Magpie didn't look extraordinary or special. If you saw her walking down the street, you wouldn't notice her right away; you won't even take a second glance at her. Her short brown hair that matched her eyes would pass you by like the wind, easily blending in with the familiar background of the everyday life. But in the rare moments when someone recognized her, she's already lost in the crowd when they decide to look back.

Fred and George, however, was able to pick out Rumi in the packed inn, like a needle in a haystack. She was poured over lists of materials she needed this upcoming year while eating nuts in a bowl.

"Excuse me, darling, but can I buy you a drink?" joked Fred with a lowered voice.

"I'm sorry, I—FRED," Rumi stood up from her seat and jumped at Fred for a hug. He smelled of butterballs, old blankets, and the sun. "You idiots, I missed you so much." After hugging Fred, Rumi wrapped her arms around George and rested her cheek on his sweater that was identical to Fred's.

"Did you guys miss me?" Rumi asked, looking up to them because they were much, much taller than her.

"No," Fred said.

"Not at all," George replied

"Not even a bit."

"We forgot you even existed until—"

Rumi made a face and said, "Oh, ha-ha, very funny."

"We're just joking, of course," Fred said, putting his arms around Rumi's shoulders. "We thought of you a lot."

"Yeah," George grabbed Rumi's arm, prompting them to walk over to the Weasley family settling on the other side of the inn. "I mean, it was impossible not to."

"All the mummies looked like you."

Rumi snorted and the three started to laugh.

"I'm sure they do," she said. And she felt the world start to become warm again.