chapter 8

As I wake up from a heavy slumber, I become aware of the coolness of the air and it's manly fragrance. I stretch and sit up on the bed. I sigh and look around. For a man he cleans up well. The smell of smoke leads me downstairs to the kitchen and my my my was it a sight to see. Jacob trying to cook whiles cleaning up the mess he made on the floor. I immediately rush to help him and in the process the oil pours on him. Me being me I froze and just stared as the oil poured all the way to his abs. My jaw dropped. I reached my hand out and started tracing is abs. Completely mesmerized I didn't even realize that Indila had walked in.
"What are you doing on the floor papa?" The moment I heard Indila's voice, I snapped out of my haze and got up. Only for me to slip on the oil and fall on Jacob.
"It's not what it looks like" I tried to explain
She raises one eyebrow and says, "so it doesn't look like you're sitting on my shirtless oily dad who's arms are wrapped around you?"
"Okay so it does look like that, but I came here to help your papa clean up his mess and things got a little out of hand" I said
Shifting the blame on him he gives me a pointed look and I return it with a sorry smile.
"Is it true papa?" Indila asked. He nodded and we both got up. We cleaned the kitchen up whiles Indila watched some cartoons.
"Take a shower, I'll cook breakfast" I tell him. He nods and walks back to his room. I make some classic French toast, pancakes and bacon and eggs. Indila sits down and eats her food whiles I clean up.
"Can you be my mommy?" Indila questioned which made me freeze. I stop washing the dishes and approach her. I give her a small smile and pick her up.
"I would love to be your mommy but it depends on your papa. I don't even know if he likes me or maybe he's just using me." I sigh
"I'm such a fool, to think I'd make him fall for me" I muttered to myself. I give her a smile and put her down. She runs off to finish her cartoon. I finish the dishes and decide to leave. I go back to the room and search for my bag and my clothes. I kiss Indila goodbye and leave. I called a taxi and finally reached home. I swung open the door and walk past a stunned Tana and to my room. I lock my door and sleep.

———————————————————————————
Finally I'm back and I'll be updating more than ever due to lockdown. Next chapter about to be released

Bye
My lovelies