Chapter Nine

I'm in shock. The Asian guy must have noticed that too. He makes a move forward me. As a ex-pro, you must think that I'm better than this when situations like these happens. I'm not. Dabi and Himiko are in the middle of a battle with the backup security, so I can't ask them for help. I'm on my own.

  He attack firsts. I need to learn what his quirk is. He takes two pipes out of his water tanks and aims them to me. I dodge the attacks. If I keep going like this, his stock will run out soon. And I'm wrong just like that. The liquid comes out of his body and fill the tanks again. That must be his quirk. I can't keep dodging him forever and he knows that. He also knows my quirk -credit to news channels that explains every pros quirk in detail- and that I can't attack him if I'm not close-range.

With the last shot, he finally runs out. I run exactly to him. Just when I'm about to catch, something stops me. His tanks are filled to the top. The water must be coming out of his body. If it is true, I have no hope of winning. "Watch out!" Dabi shouts when burning the guards legs. The guard falls down. I turn my head to see what had happened to the backup team Himiko and Dabi were fighting with. All of them are on the ground, no sight of Himiko and a huge hole in the wall.

I must have been really observing the scene; because when Dabi throws the water tanks at me, I don't remember him knocking out the guard AND pulling the water tanks off him. "Use you quirk." he says. I hold tight and concentrate. A worrying expression takes over his face. "No! Don-" Too late.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The little girl was afraid when her mother called her into the living room. Everyone in her place would feel the same thing. Who wouldn't be afraid of a lizard she-devil that doesn't treats her daughter right? This thought made her smile.
As she entered the gigantic, resplendent room, the girl saw her mother near the waist window with a wineglass in her hand.
"I heard that you were playing with the girls at your school."
The girl remembered that moment. It had happened two days ago, when a group of girls asked her to play with them. She didn't refuse back then.
"They were playing and I wanted to do it to."
The little girl was now feeling embarrassed.
"(y/n), you carry the name of the two pros with you, no one can know you were playing with other ordinary girls."
She didn't understood it back then. What was so important about this term 'pro'? Her parents were not the only ones and therefore there were a lot of them.
"I'll be more careful next time."
"There won't be next time."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wake up.
Then remember;
Acid.

            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  I had a point with this! When I first started writing, I was planning to make the camp scene longer and just en the story as if they get caught. Everything is different now. My English improved a lot -I've been reading A LOT of novels in the past few months- & I though it would be nice to write a Flashback.