•17•

Payton-

*flashback*

"Payton," she chuckled, grabbing my shirt and pulling me to her.

"Zoe," I smiled.

I was against her chest. I felt her breath go heavy. I pecked her lips, and she frowned.

"Why'd you stop?" she pouted.

"Make me kiss you again," I challenged.

Zoe grabbed me face and kissed me, I let her control me, before I wrapped my arms around her and kissed back.

She pulled away. "Payton..." she smiled. "I want more."

I smirked. "Really?"

"Yeah." Zoe grabbed my shirt as her blonde hair fell around her shoulders.

Zoe was beautiful, her blue eyes staring in mine. 

"I'll give you more, I'll give you everything," I promised.

Her eyes lit up, and she pushed her lips right against mine again.

*flashback over*

To this day I hadn't realized that when I promised her I would give her everything, it was a lie.

I didn't give her everything.

Back then she made me happy.

When everything was hard I would hold on to her.

Now she's gone.

I stumbled on my thoughts. I looked around back in reality and realized that I was in Elle's room.

Elle...

I looked away, and sighed, running a hand through my hair.

I can't. Not like Zoe.

I won't let this happen to me.

I left Elle's room, looking at her beautiful body asleep, before I closed the door softly and left.

I walked into my room and went to a cupboard. I opened it and grabbed the tequila that I stash in there.

I opened the bottle and drink it. I keep on drinking it, and before I know it the whole bottle is drained.

I put the empty bottle in the drawer, forgetting to close it. I started to walk towards my bed.

I think that my foot got caught in front of each other because I fell.

"Shit," I groaned.

The drink was hitting me.

My eye sight got blurry, but I got up unsteadily.

I stumbled to my bed, laying down on the mattress.

Zoe...

Elle...

I got up too quick and my head throbbed and things got dizzier. I went to my desk and sat in the chair.