One Cold Day (TodoDeku)

It was the middle of winter and it was freezing cold in the dorms

It was the middle of winter and it was freezing cold in the dorms. Mr. Aizawa wouldn't turn the heat up because he said it would cost too much, even though the students complained. Once it was clear that Aizawa wasn't going to change his mind, they all tried to find ways to fix it for themselves.

Kaminari, Jiro, Mina, Sero, and Kirishima were all gathered around Bakugo as he attempted to use his explosions to keep them all warm without hurting them. Of course, Bakugo being Bakugo, he'd occasionally make them too close on purpose to scare his friends. They put up with it though because the only other option was to freeze their butts off.

Momo had another idea. She created a large blanket for herself to share with Uraraka, Hagakure and Asui. The girls were very thankful for Momo's creation ability.

Deku had his own solution to the problem: Find Todoroki. He went into Todoroki's room and found him lying on his bed scrolling through something on his phone. He simply walked over, laid down next to him and cuddled into the taller boy's side. With his quirk, Todoroki could function as a personal heater for someone. Normally he might find this a bit annoying, but he didn't mind at all when he looked down to see that it was his Midoriya there.

"You cold?"

Deku nodded. "Yeah, everyone is. You haven't heard them bugging Mr. Aizawa to fix it?"

"No, I wasn't really paying attention." Todoroki admitted, "But you can stay here as long as you like."

The two of them just stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's company, neither of them really wanting to move. Until they were interrupted by someone knocking on the door. 

"Yeah?" Todoroki responded and Ojiro walked into the room.

"Hey, guys!" He said, "Do you want to come see what Tokoyami and Shoji found? It's a frozen lake. Everyone's going to see if we can skate on it. We're already cold in here, we might as well do something fun!"

"We don't have skates though." Said Deku.

"That's ok, Momo will make them for everyone. She already said so."

"I'd rather not." Todoroki said, "I'm perfectly fine here."

"I actually think it sounds fun, Shoto!" Deku said, looking up at his boyfriend. "Please can we go with them??"

"Ok, but only because you want to."

The two boys got up and followed Ojiro to where the rest of the class was already at the lake. Just like he said, it was frozen and looked like you could skate on it without any worry of the ice breaking.

Some of their class was already skating around on the lake with the skates that Momo made for them. Bakugo was using his explosions to go faster, trying to impress his friends. Only Kirishima and Mina were really watching him though, Sero and Jiro were busy trying to help Kaminari, who had been stupid enough to lick a metal pole and gotten his tongue stuck to it.